Who Watches The Watchmen?

I like how you have a failsafe.

E is so like Bush.
Proj is Cheney.

You can tell by his characteristic sneer and the man-sized safe in his office.

Just sayin' you're a traitor? I hear you.

I thought we shared something special in Chicago. Guess I was wrong.

All those times you were looking in half off trade boxes? I was just sizing up your back for perfect knife placement.

But seriously, there's a lot more activity there.

All those times you were looking in half off trade boxes? I was just sizing up your back for perfect knife placement.

But seriously, there's a lot more activity there.

But at least I *try* not to be a douche. Bendis doesn't even try!

Yeah, but he only posts stories from Variety and never responds to anybody ever more.

All the other creators there are really cool, though.

Maleev is a total jerk.

One of my favorite artists, but a jerk.

I have never heard of this.

Elaborate.

Basically, a couple years back he registered to the site and just genuinely behaved like a thick-headed *** all the time and used ridiculously bad grammar, spelling, leet, etc. until the mods finally said enough and banned him.

Things were fine for a while, but then this April he somehow hacked the site, made multiple accounts, banned a few of the mods and turned the whole thing into a tribute for him. We got things back up and running within the day but it was still a pain in the ***.

Basically, a couple years back he registered to the site and just genuinely behaved like a thick-headed *** all the time and used ridiculously bad grammar, spelling, leet, etc. until the mods finally said enough and banned him.

Things were fine for a while, but then this April he somehow hacked the site, made multiple accounts, banned a few of the mods and turned the whole thing into a tribute for him. We got things back up and running within the day but it was still a pain in the ***.
This is Alex Maleev?

I didn't know they had Internet in Bulgaria.

I have never heard of this.

Elaborate.

There's not much to elaborate on. I remember one particular instance during the '04 NBA Finals where a few members there were talking trash and he went above and beyond; it wasn't friendly trash talk...he was being insulting and condescending. It actually wasn't a huge deal; not really anything to make a big stink over. But he is pretty rude on a regular basis; at least that I've seen.

Maybe it's just me. I don't know.

There's not much to elaborate on. I remember one particular instance during the '04 NBA Finals where a few members there were talking trash and he went above and beyond; it wasn't friendly trash talk...he was being insulting and condescending. It actually wasn't a huge deal; not really anything to make a big stink over. But he is pretty rude on a regular basis; at least that I've seen.
I'm lost. How did the NBA Finals come into this?

It was a discussion going on in the Bendis Board that Maleev was taking part in.
Ah.

But sports makes everyone a jerk anyways.

Which isn't to dispute the notion that Maleev is a jerk.

It just makes him jerk squared.

And being on the Bendis board? Jerk CUBED.

Ah.

But sports makes everyone a jerk anyways.

Which isn't to dispute the notion that Maleev is a jerk.

It just makes him jerk squared.

And being on the Bendis board? Jerk CUBED.

True, true, true, and true.

Guy can draw though. It wasn't enough to make me hate him, like John Byrne or anything. But it was enough to make me not want to tell him how much I like his work. Like he cares, anyway, because there are plenty of others to kiss his *** all day and night.

Latest posts

Back