Who/what is Ultimate Thor?

Goodwill

Well, Millar, I'd like to hear what you think we think he is! Really, I have no friggin' idea who he is right now....

Dont worry, Millar said that things start to get explained in the second vol. So soon we will find out. Hopefully.

Dont worry, Millar said that things start to get explained in the second vol. So soon we will find out. Hopefully.

He said it will happen around issues 4-5...

And I'm waiting for Ultimate Loki... He should be fun to see in Ultimates!

Has Millar said he will be appearing? Normally I wouldn't like something like that but it would be a great shock to the rest of the team to prove Thor's godhood...

It's been mentioned in a couple places a while back, just can't remember right now. Anyhow with what Thor was able to do in the last few issues of vol 1 we know he has to be more than just a nutjob who found a piece of super tech, unless he's a really fast learner.

Millar even mentioned a seen in #1 where Loki and Volstagg are sitting in a restaurant while Volstagg eats up the entire left half of the menu. He also said Hitch did an amazing job making these guys look real.

Yup, that's what I was referring to...

Also, there is a scene in Iraq with Cap'n. Let's not forget that someone dies in the first issue!

Latest posts

Back