Who would win in a fight?

Violence Voltaire

Captain America (Marvel Comics) is stronger than Batman (DC Comics) in the sense that he has to defend a more comprehensive list of American values/virtues.

However, Batman's nemeses such as Scarecrow exhibit more terrifying powers and weapons.

Take, for example Scarecrow --- his fear-toxins and Grim Reaper-esque weapons make him representative of undesirable purgatory. Criminal insanity taken to the extreme is the province of the Dark Knight, while Captain America simply defends democracy.

:wink:

scarecrow_by_gabehash-d5qfy8d.jpg

Harley Quinn vs. Nightwing: Intellect Intacto

This makes for an interesting engagement, since both Nightwing and Harley Quinn are sidekicks with a flair for the dramatic and the clever.

I'd like to see who'd win in a battle of wits. Nightwing is extremely resourceful, but Harley Quinn is very unpredictable. This sort of combat signatures makes them rather cunning, so their wits are rather finely-tuned (and sharp).

I could imagine a hypothetical debate between these two now:

HARLEY QUINN: I bet you can't defend the Gotham Subway --- there's too many hostage variables.
NIGHTWING: True, but the Gotham Subway can be suspended so as to curtail any possibility of train-motion related catastrophe.

HARLEY QUINN: I bet you can't defend the Gotham Gazette which favors Batman and not his sidekicks.
NIGHTWING: The Gotham Gazette also reaches schoolteachers who are willing to read about the feats of all kind of heroes!

HARLEY QUINN: I bet you can't defend the rehabilitation of Two-Face like Batman could!
NIGHTWING: It would be a challenge, and the Dark Knight has many accomplishments, but I could still persuade Harvey Dent to consider the wisdom of religion.

:oops:

nightwing_vs_harley_quinn_by_flowcoma-d7xhabj.jpg

I like this idea of pitting two unlikely opponents in a fight against each other. I actually wrote an article for Batman and Iron Man. I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I think Batman would actually win in that fight. I think Tony might be a bit arrogant while Batman would prepare before they fought, giving him the upper hand.

I like this idea of pitting two unlikely opponents in a fight against each other. I actually wrote an article for Batman and Iron Man. I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I think Batman would actually win in that fight. I think Tony might be a bit arrogant while Batman would prepare before they fought, giving him the upper hand.
I've also written one on Captain America, Wolverine, and Ghost Rider for the DC vs Marvel fans out there.

ARROW/LEATHERFACE

I'd like to see Green Arrow (Oliver Queen) deal with the horror film maniac Leatherface (Texas Chainsaw Massacre).

While Leatherface poses a serious head-on engagement terror, Arrow has the archery flexibility to offer some clever and effective dodging and disorientation powers. Arrow might be able to shoot some arrows into the arms and legs of Leatherface, creating some serious disorientation while leaping and running to evade the maniac.

That's a fun Christmas horror or even alternative graphic comics art presentation, and it'd make a terrific holiday season art sticker, right?

====

ARROW: You're a real deformed criminal!
LEATHERFACE: Aarrggh!!!
ARROW: I can shoot arrows right into your head!
LEATHERFACE: Uh-uh.
ARROW: Christmas shoppers crave a Leatherface head!
LEATHERFACE: Umpf!!!
ARROW: Archery with you is duck and dodge.
LEATHERFACE: Eeeek!!!
ARROW: There's room for only one blade.

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

IMG_0604.PNG
IMG_0605.PNG

Latest posts

Back