Who Would You Like To Meet?

The original run, the Moore issues. Gaiman didn't have anything to do with those, that I know of. My sister and her copy of Coraline from before it was a big deal are definitely the more deserving meeters here.

Last edited:
I got to meet The Lonely Island (Andy Samberg, Jorma Taccone, and Akiva Schaffer) tonight.

It was good times. :D

This after meeting Taraji P. Henson in December and Joel McHale in January. I wonder who I'll meet in March...

Meet to what degree? I have been to three readings and two signings with him, so i've gotten the hello, thank you, you are my idol sort of things out of the way.

They're interviewing him and I think before or afterwards my sister would be able to say hello and talk with him a bit about Coraline.

Also: Once you read those things, you will hate yourself for passing this up. Unless you like you inexplicably dislike these things like you sometimes do good things. :p

I can see this(the former) coming, but it still wouldn't make sense to go in lieu of her right now. I'll just have to resolve to meet him again someday.

I got to meet The Lonely Island (Andy Samberg, Jorma Taccone, and Akiva Schaffer) tonight.

It was good times. :D

I'd like to run into them sometime so I can c***punch all three and tell them they aren't funny. Then I'd say "Who's on a boat now, *****!" and walk off.

Last edited:
they'd probably have it filmed and put it on a skit. or recreate the situation

I think that's a little to elaborate for them. They'd probably stop halfway through and say "wait, we don't need the dialogue or the second cockpunch, just loop the first one 25 times and call it a track. Throw in a shot of Justin Timberlake in the background maybe"

i love how this is the only comment.

E Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 11:10 am
"Flat" is a good word for it - it's funny but a lot of the humor is lost without the videos to go along with the songs. It's like listening to Saturday Night Live.

E and I are generally the only commenters. This is because most people aren't awesome enough to not be speechless after reading one of our reviews.

Last edited:
E and I are generally the only commenters. This is because most people aren't awesome enough to not be speechless after reading one of our reviews.

or conceded. :D

I used to want to meet moonmaster, now I'm afraid for my bumhole. JK, I hear he is a douche in person.

Latest posts

Back