Who would you rather see address the Ultimate Fantastic Four continuity problems?

Who would you rather see address the Ultimate Fantastic Four continuity problems?

• Warren Ellis

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Brian Bendis

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Mark Millar

Votes: 13 31.0%

• Total voters

E

Excelsior Club

longshotjimlee said:
OKay, let's start with the Ultimate Marvel Team ups.

Not counting #9, because it's not in continuity.

(and congrats on your 500th post)

longshotjimlee said:
I really need to get a life.
Yeah I've been here for a few months....I just don't get a chance to post that often. My post count is too low.... :oops:

Bendis because he was the one who first wrote UFF.. although his stance would likely be.. hey.. get over it and move on..

I'm surprised that with the wrap Ellis has been getting (deservedly) that only one other person has voted for him. I found Ellis' arc on FF much better than the first and, if memory serves, he's already explained a couple of the problems. So just let him explain the rest too.

Ellis, because he actually knows what continuity is AND realizes that the Ultimate Fantastic Four and the 616 Fantastic Four are actually separate comic books.

Yes, I'd like to see Ellis come back and expand on this Man-Thing idea...

TheManWithoutFear said:
I said Millar when the poll first started but obviously he's not going to address the problems...

So I would hope Bendis since he started the mess would fix it.

Why not? President Thor isn't over. Who knows what's going to happen at the end of that? Plus, we already know that in Frightful, Doom doesn't have hooves. Maybe the timeline changes, and that's one of the changes.

Latest posts

Back