Who's Line is it Anyway FINALLY comes to DVD!

ultimatedjf

There was some talk a couple years ago on UC how this was such a brilliant 150 episode run, but that it would never be released on DVD (forget why).

But lo and behold, here it is!! Click the link in the link for the official press release.

Planet-man said:
*pelvic thrust*

So...what was everyone's favourite game? Mine was always "Props", but in hindsight, "Scenes from a Hat" was probably the best.
Yes. I loved Scenes from a Hat. The best ones were always the ones that involved Drew Carey. Irish Drinking Song and Hoedown were awesome, too. What I didn't like about the show were some of the guest stars like the Asian woman (not being racist, just can't remember her name). She wasn't funny AT ALL. Kathy was alright. The only female guest star I liked was the blonde one (forget her name, too. It happens to me). The British woman (Damn am I bad with names) wasn't very funny, either.

And I'm SO getting the uncensored version. Uncensored/unrated is always the best.

Last edited:
Ice said:
Kathy was alright. The only female guest star I liked was the blonde one (forget her name, too. It happens to me).

Err...Kathy Greenwood WAS the blonde one. Was there more than one? I always though she was pretty funny.

The best of all the variables was Brad. Him and Wayne were a comedy dream team.

And I'm SO getting the uncensored version. Uncensored/unrated is always the best.

For some reason, I usually find bleeped swearing to be funnier. Best example: Arrested Development. The extended pilot on the Season 1 DVD set is bleep-free, and the swear just isn't quite as funny to me.

Planet-man said:
Err...Kathy Greenwood WAS the blonde one. Was there more than one? I always though she was pretty funny.
Kathy Griffen. The "D list" Celeb.

Planet-man said:
The best of all the variables was Brad. Him and Wayne were a comedy dream team.
Yes.

I thought Chip was good, too, but Brad was the best of the guests.

The show was funny.....but not enough for me to wanna get on DVD. I'd rather just have "The Drew Carey" show on DVD or a Wayne Brady special or 2.

Yeah....I said it. Wayne Brady. Damn if he isn't entertaining. He like the new Candyman.

Brady is a genius. I mean....just look at "Hoedown". He always goes first(as in, 10 seconds after they pick the topic from the audience) and is amazingly brilliant every time.

I've always said that Whose Line has the highest Laughs-per-minute raiting of any show I've ever seen.

Last edited:
I was just never that thrilled with Who's Line. It was alright, but hardly something I'd want to buy.

Planet-man said:
For some reason, I usually find bleeped swearing to be funnier. Best example: Arrested Development. The extended pilot on the Season 1 DVD set is bleep-free, and the swear just isn't quite as funny to me.

That's exactly my stance on that too!

But my best example (With Arrested at a close 2nd) is that I love Reno 911! but I don't want to buy the "Uncensored!" DVD's (the only version they have) because I find it so much funnier when they bleep them out on that show.

Now, all I can think about is early in Arrested Season 1, when Buster tells his siblings what he really thinks of his mother. :lol:

Now on the topic of who's line, I might wait until they release a full season in one collection, not just a single disc to buy it.

Victor Von Doom said:
The show was funny.....but not enough for me to wanna get on DVD. I'd rather just have "The Drew Carey" show on DVD or a Wayne Brady special or 2.

Yeah....I said it. Wayne Brady. Damn if he isn't entertaining. He like the new Candyman.
WayneBrady.jpg

Latest posts

Back