Why areren't they making x-men 4?

Dr.Strangefate said:
none of their self-contained films are even out of pre-pre-production.

Most are still in conceptual stages.

And since Marvel isn't owned by a major company, like DC is, they don't have a through the roof budget.
Well they've been saving up a **** load of cash to produce it themselves, so all they have to do is make one really good one and there will be a steady cash flow to make another, and if that is good the money train could just keep riding. And I thing Iron man is entering Pre production soon

Random said:
Well they've been saving up a **** load of cash to produce it themselves, so all they have to do is make one really good one and there will be a steady cash flow to make another, and if that is good the money train could just keep riding. And I thing Iron man is entering Pre production soon
That's what I meant. Once they get one hit, it produces the money to make another hit, and so on and so forth. And they've got to be rethinking involvement in a company where the director and the admin and actors end up on opposite sides of an argument on content.

Dr.Strangefate said:
it had the highest grossing opening weekend of all time, i meant to say

4th highest, actually.

Eh, no worries. Knowing Box Office is a *****. Many news sources get it wrong, too, because they don't know that weekend refers to just fri/sat/sun. or other things like that. The site I linked above is THE site for B.O. info, though.

Knowing about Box Office is depressing. :(

:D

Because they realized that having to negotiate the increasing pay-grades of three actors (Jackman, Stewart, McKellen) critical for an X-Men film was much more difficult than negotiating for them one at a time for separate films (i.e. X-Men Origins: Wolverine)

Latest posts

Back