Why don't people leave the Trix bunny alone?

Void.M

I mean why can't they give the poor bastard some Cereal? Clearly he's poor and can't by his own why can them brats share?
The Man is keeping the Rabbit down.

Trix is for ****in' kids, man. It's not those kids' fault if some pederast ******* rabbit can't get that. He needs to stop harassing those children.

Don't be discouraged VM.

Joe is just the Trix rabbit in disguise.

He wants your breakfast! Run! Run for your life!

He raises a good point.

Just give the guy a bite.

That's what she said.

I feel the same way with Lucky the Leprecaun. Cereal mascots just need to be left alone and in peace.

Trix is for ****in' kids, man. It's not those kids' fault if some pederast ******* rabbit can't get that. He needs to stop harassing those children.

That is so much bull****. I eat Trix and I'm a grown man.

Stupid, greedy sonofa***** kids.

I just don't think we should start a new Trix Bunny thread until the old one is locked.

Only if the new one doesn't serve a purpose, other than beating someone else to it.

I think compound had an idea for a TV show or comic that revolved around an exile community of cereal mascots. Think Weeds or Fables but more retarded.

Those Trix commercials drove me nuts. ****ing kids. I swear I actually had a dream once where I stole a bowlfull of Trix from them and gave it to the Trix Rabbit. However, I had to do it dressed as Sailor Moon for some reason. It was really frustrating and embarrasing, but I remember it playing out in a fashion that would've actually made a pretty funny TV show or story of some kind. I was seven years old at most when I had this, but I still vividly remember my reaction when my costume magically appeared on me and I saw what it was. I didn't even freak out. It was more of a disappointed "this is going to be a long night" sort of sigh.

Latest posts

Back