Why don't we talk more?

Void.M

I just realise i don't talk all that much with you guys. I don't have you guys IM or anything and we don't exchnage e-mails and i really love you guys i really do.

We should talk more because i find that you are the most interesting peoples.l

Without giving you the real answer about why we don't talk more, I will say most of our IMs and e-mail addresses are in our member profiles, so maybe you should make the first move.

****, VM found the alcohol again.

Well....you didn't hid it all that well. i mea you really think i wouldn't check under the sofa?

Without giving you the real answer about why we don't talk more, I will say most of our IMs and e-mail addresses are in our member profiles, so maybe you should make the first move.

I've thought about that but didn't if it was ok.

Last edited:
I actually prefer talking to you guys outside of UC - on MSN, AIM, Skype etc. It feels much quicker and we can discuss a range of topics, or alternately just laugh at stupid things.

More people on here should use Skype.

I don't normally talk to anyone here outside the boards, either. I used to go into the UC Chat occasionally, but I just don't think about it, honestly.

OMG EMO!!!!

guycry.gif

I added your MSN thingy to my MSN thingy and I await your response.

Don't be mad if I don't add you right away to my MSN thingy. I'm an *******. I didn't add Craig or TGO for about a year after I started to talk to them.

Don't be mad if I don't add you right away to my MSN thingy. I'm an *******. I didn't add Craig or TGO for about a year after I started to talk to them.

I still haven't added you.

Elena says:
http://www.ultimatecentral.com/forum/showpost.php?p=413237&postcount=13
Elena says:
You ****ing love it.
Charlie says:
Charlie says:
WHY
TOG/Dean says:
You horrible woman
Charlie says:
Why is he so obsessed with that damn nipple?
Charlie says:
Have you seen Houde?
TOG/Dean says:
I hate you and your children
TOG/Dean says:
go get lost in a oven
Charlie says:
He has enough nipples already.

So I just signed into Pidgin (AIM) to see who's online... and I get a big shock. Someone calling himself Geoff Johns is on. I don't remember having any friends calling themselves Geoff Johns and I definitely don't remember adding anyone with the username of Geoff Johns. He's even got the little GL logo as his display picture. I asked him if he was the real deal but he hasn't responded. I'm so confused.

Latest posts

Back