Why I Love E-Bay

I just recieved my new E-Bay package!!!

All the Marvel Select Ultimate series for $150!!!!!

Oh yeah!!!! Ultimate Spidey, Venom, Carnage, Capt America, Thor, Iron Man, Hulk, Wolverine!!!!

God I love E-Bay!!!! :D

Victor Von Doom said:
I just recieved my new E-Bay package!!!

All the Marvel Select Ultimate series for $150!!!!!

Oh yeah!!!! Ultimate Spidey, Venom, Carnage, Capt America, Thor, Iron Man, Hulk, Wolverine!!!!

God I love E-Bay!!!! :D

:shock: I wanted that. Marvel Select are the best figures.

thee great one said:
:shock: I wanted that. Marvel Select are the best figures.

Select does have the best. But I don't collect or buy anything but the Ultimate series.

Now busts or statues are a different story.

Victor Von Doom said:
Select does have the best. But I don't collect or buy anything but the Ultimate series.

Now busts or statues are a different story.

I don't like busts. I have the ultimate Spider-Man, Wolverine, and Venom. But I liked them a lot I'm going to get them all. I aslo have Emma Frost. I have U. Carnage, Thanos, Black Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, and Moon Knight on order.

Anyone know how much NYX #3 would go on E-Bay? I know this issue is worth good money to sell, but don't remember how much.

I got a hat for $13...

hat.jpg

When I saw the Wizard World 06 exclusive Emma Frost bust on eBay, I almost considered selling myself to get it.

skotti-chan said:
When I saw the Wizard World 06 exclusive Emma Frost bust on eBay, I almost considered selling myself to get it.

frost5mj.jpg

Oooo....By Lucifer's Beard!!! I just saw it........I'd sell myself to get it.

Here's a couple more that'll be added to the "Gotta Buy" list:

ddgrave4rv.jpg

doombust0wo.jpg

*cries* I neeeed that Emma, I have the standard version, but her diamond version....I'd sell my soul for

So thanks to the local comic shop and Barnes/Nobles....I have all the Ultimate Trades..........save Team-Up, Ultimate Iron Man (which I'm waiting for in paperback).

But thanks to E-Bay I was able to track down and procure all the Marvel Select Ultimate figures.

• Ultimate Venom w/ Captured Parker
  • Ultimate Carnage w/ Dead Gwen Stacy
  • Ultimate Wolverine w/ Wounded Magneto
  • Ultimate Spiderman w/ Webbed Mugger
  • Ultimate Thor ........but no Giant Man Face (it took up too much room and just looked stupid)
  • Ultimate Iron Man w/ Charging Station
  • Ultimate Hulk w/ New York Backdrop
  • Ultimate WWII Capt America w/ Old Glory

ultimatecollection5aj.jpg

I love it........

Spider-Man is there twice?!! 111omglolz!111

Latest posts

Back