Wii Fit

E

Excelsior Club
...thought we had a thread for this? I don't see it.

I have been looking for this and finally found it today. A little expensive, but I picked it up anyway.

It's great and lots of fun. I thought it was going to just be a few cutesy little games but it's much more than that. I actually worked up a sweat doing some of the exercises.

The ski jump game is particularly fun.

Anyone else get this?

Too expensive for me. I've got to save up for Brawl, which finally comes out here in 26 days.

Somewhat related:

Has anyone read about how they're using the Wii (mainly due to the Wiimote) for physical rehabilitation? Most notably, for Iraq war vets with debilitating injuries? And for the most part, the results are successfully encouraging?

Who'd have thunk it a few years ago?

As for the Wii Fit, glad its catching on. Its encouraging that Nintendo's attempts at incorporating exercise and movement into video-game playing is working well so far.

Yeah, I first read about hospitals wanting Wii's in high demand for rehab about a year, year and-a-half ago. It's awesome and it works.

I'm sure Wii Fit will also be an extreme good use for hospitals, too.

Last edited:
Yeah, I first read about hospitals wanting Wii's in high demand for rehab about a year, year and-a-half ago. It's awesome and it works.

Yeah. I don't know why I'm so excited about it. Perhaps it has something to do with videogames gaining validity in real-world applications. The thought of an injured vet regaining movement or some semblance of health by playing video games is just heartwarming to me.

Yeah, mom's rehab company bought 4, and my aunt's rehab company bought 3.

Latest posts

Back