Will marvel ever do ultimate maximum carnage?

DIrishB said:
Hell yeah, them's good eating. High in cholesterol though (I learned that from National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation...and my mom said I'd never learn anything from Chevy Chase...)
She specified Chevy chase? How on Earth did you manage to give her the concern that your education would suffer through the fault of Chevy Chase?

Guijllons said:
But you understand the point. Ultimate Carnage isn't necessarily evil

Thats the entire point! In MC Kasady's team represented pure evil. Spideys team represented pure goodness and Venoms team represented the grey.

Carnages objectives: Kill as many people as possible. No plans, random lunacy
Venom objectives: Kill carnage. Dont worry to stop to save innocents in need
Spider-Man: Stop Carnages without using lethal methods. Innocents take priority

yes carnage is evil but he is for only himself. (In Maximum carnage remember he killed the spider beast like clone of spider man and then kicked him off of the roof and then lo and behold cloak and dagger appear.)

Just think cloak and dagger ultimzed just for ultimate maximum carnage if there ever is going to be such a thing

Nurhachi said:
Thats the entire point! In MC Kasady's team represented pure evil. Spideys team represented pure goodness and Venoms team represented the grey.

Carnages objectives: Kill as many people as possible. No plans, random lunacy
Venom objectives: Kill carnage. Dont worry to stop to save innocents in need
Spider-Man: Stop Carnages without using lethal methods. Innocents take priority
The concept of pure evil is a very dated one. It wouldn't work now.

Guijllons said:
The concept of pure evil is a very dated one. It wouldn't work now.

We should have a rule that any discussion/argument that turns to 90's comics and the concepts thereof gets closed automatically.

UltimateE said:
We should have a rule that any discussion/argument that turns to 90's comics and the concepts thereof gets closed automatically.
haha, probably a very good idea.

So, I understand Spiderman got turned into a cyborg during those heady days. Anyone wanna enlighten me on that? :D

I'd like to see Cletus Kasady stumble upon Carnage Version 2.0.

It is posible Kasady dose exist in the Ultimate Universe.

Last edited:
he does if you look in kings and cats pt 3 when peter is searching cats father on the criminal records file at the Bugle you can see many names we all know such as our pal Cletus and demetri smerticov!!!(i can hardly spell in english letalone german) P.S. any money the net arc carnage is in will be called maximum or something like that. Either that or they come out with a mini called Ultimate Maximin (Spidey needs another mini)

Guijllons said:
I think the psychology of something so totally alien as carnage would be far more interesting to explore than that of a nutcase serial killer.

I agree, thats why I've been saying I don't see it necessary for it to bond with Kassady...besides, anything the Ultimates universe Carnage touches he apparently sucks the life from, though he might have some sort of control over that so it might still be possible. If anything, I'd like to see the current Carnage explored more long before (and this is a big if) the possibility of him bonding to Kassady.

Nurhachi said:
Not psychotic enough. Kasady whose philosophy in Maximum Carnage is violence and chaos, for the sake of violence and chaos. He just wanted to kill and kill and kill. Doc Oc and GG are more into planning and actually having a point while Carnage is against planning and only believes in random lunacy.
well, i said that because carnage did "team-up w/ oock in the originalspiderman video game for N64. dont know if that counts continuity-wise tho.

If Bendis ever does an Ultimate Maximum Carnage that leads into an Ultimate Clone Saga that leads into an Ultimate Kaine and an Ultimate Death of an Actress Pretending to be Aunt May and the Ultimate Return of Aunt May, I petition to have his name changed to Ultimate Howard Mackie. Bagley can become Ultimate Alex Saviuk.

Guijllons said:
I think the psychology of something so totally alien as carnage would be far more interesting to explore than that of a nutcase serial killer.

Hell no! Kasady's psychology is so much more interesting.

Nurhachi said:
Hell no! Kasady's psychology is so much more interesting.
Nuh-uh! Your mother wears combat boots!

No, but seriously, I think that nearly all of the Ultimate villains have been patentedly nuts that it makes little sense for the next USM villain to be just another in a long line of delusional fruitcakes.

I think the problem with Ultimate villains is that their psychologies aren't as intriguingly complex as their heroes. Most of them are either delusional (Mole Man, Doc Ock) or have entitlement issues (Goblin, Thinker) and their isn't much variety between that.

Cletus Kasady has traditionally been a homicidal maniac, and I fail to see how that would be very interesting even if it is technicaly "different".

Latest posts

Back