Will the Sentinels Return?

The Overlord

With the Sentinels involved in a attempted coup it seems unlikely that the government would build new ones, so is there any hope of the Sentinels returning?

Absolutely. There's no way that Sentinels are going to leave the X-men alone. Its just too big a part of the mythos.

icemastertron said:
Exactly. I still wanna see if they'll do the Prime Sentinels. I think that'd be awesome! :D

They did,but not in the same vein as the MU.In The Return Of The King there was a scene with Fury and the president concerning the new Sentinels,and I *think* Fury refers to them as Prime Sentinels.

I would only like to see the Sentinels return if they are tall and monstrous. That's the only way to do them - BIG. ;)

Goodwill said:
I would only like to see the Sentinels return if they are tall and monstrous. That's the only way to do them - BIG. ;)

I'm still waiting for an issue where they drop-kick someone,preferably Wolverine.I just think it'd be priceless:

Sentinel:Mutant lifeform detected.Termination imminent
Wolverine:Not likely bub.I'm the best there is at what I doooooooooooooooooooooooooo*fades into distance*

Yes they will return at some point...as will captain marvel, psylocke, captain britain etc.... creators run out of stories to tell and these characters end up becoming plot devices instead of characters, so they appear and disappear until something good or the lack there of starts cooking..

NOTE : someone might want to put the "i" in "Will" in the thread title.

But again who would build the new Sentinels, it seems unlikely the government would want build more Sentinels after Magneto reprogramed some of them and they were involved in a attempted coup.

I really do the think the purpose of the Sentinels are to be plot devices. Here are colossal robots, hunting and killing mutants for the people that fear them. Where is the character in that for these Sentinels? These guys are merely puppets to characterize the human race as scum.

Latest posts

Back