Wiz-World Philly weekend schedule & More.

icemastertron said:
I believe so, since it says 'following'.

I was being facetious, but still - NA was supposed to be done after Secret, or at least it was assumed so. There doesn't seem to be any reason why he couldn't have had all 4 issues of Secret done before starting NA.

icemastertron said:
IWell, would you want a country lawsuit from them?

From what jurisdiction? I'll admit that my knowledge about law is limited, but based on what I've seen of this and what I've heard other people say, not only would the "king of Spain" not had a case, but there would be no way/nowhere for him to sue Marvel.

UltimateE said:
I was being facetious, but still - NA was supposed to be done after Secret, or at least it was assumed so. There doesn't seem to be any reason why he couldn't have had all 4 issues of Secret done before starting NA.
Especialy concidering the delays on nightmare. Secret should have been able to ship weekly with as much lead in time as he was given.

UltimateE said:
From what jurisdiction? I'll admit that my knowledge about law is limited, but based on what I've seen of this and what I've heard other people say, not only would the "king of Spain" not had a case, but there would be no way/nowhere for him to sue Marvel.
Because Marvel was going to use a picture of the King without permission...sort of. The Magneto picture was just about the exact same, minor the few changes. It may seem like a parody, which it is, I guess, but they had understandable reason. If I remembered where the article was that I read this on, I could have posted it.

icemastertron said:
Because Marvel was going to use a picture of the King without permission...sort of. The Magneto picture was just about the exact same, minor the few changes. It may seem like a parody, which it is, I guess, but they had understandable reason. If I remembered where the article was that I read this on, I could have posted it.
The problem with permission is the King of Spain is public property like celebrities or personalities. Its a risk inherent with high social status.

Latest posts

Back