Wizard World Chicago '06 - who's going?

Dr.Strangefate

He Sees You When You're Sleeping. He Knows When Yo
Re: Wizard World Philly- who's going?

Ill be going to Wizard World Chicago, but I wont be able to make Philly.

I told my wife I really really really really want to make it to Chicago and/or Toronto. Preferably Chicago.

Anyone else going to Chicago? We could do a meetup or something.

UltimateE said:
I told my wife I really really really really want to make it to Chicago and/or Toronto. Preferably Chicago.

Anyone else going to Chicago? We could do a meetup or something.
Oh sure, go to the one I have not much of a chance going to, huh! :cry:

Actually, I might have a chance. I'll have to check, but there is a chance I could go, since in its August.

icemastertron said:
Oh sure, go to the one I have not much of a chance going to, huh! :cry:

Chicago is just a shot down the expressway for me - Philly is as much of a pain for me to get to as Chicago is for you.

My wife didn't completely shoot down Philly though, so we'll see...I just know we've been wanted to head to Chicago for a weekend anyway, so I have a lot better shot of getting her to cooperate on that.

UltimateE said:
Chicago is just a shot down the expressway for me - Philly is as much of a pain for me to get to as Chicago is for you.
It was a joke. Remember we talked about that. :wink:

And Chicago isn't really a "pain", just have to make sure I have money for air-fare and stay.

Last edited:
icemastertron said:
It was a joke. Remember we talked about that. :wink:

NO. JOKES.

You know how I feel about that.

icemastertron said:
Mmm. S'not what you said in private last night.

OH SNAP!!

:p

OK, I admit the Richard Nixon mask and hotpants were funny, as was what you shaved into your back.

I'm going to try to go. Right now I'm try to find a new job. So spending a lot of money dosn't sound like a good ideal to me right now. But hopefully I'll have one by then. My local comic shop sells tickets. So It should be easy to get them.

I might go.
Ultimate E said:
NO. JOKES.

You know how I feel about that.
Two guys walk into a bar. The other one ducks.

*rimshot*

I want to die sleeping, just like my Grandfather. Not screaming and crying like the other people in the car.

*rimshot*

Poopy.

*rimshot*

So now... In all seriousness, who's going to be able to make it out to WW Chicago??

August 4-6th.

In Chicago.

Yeah.

(and to correct a BROAD misstatement posted above, I live closer to Chicago than Doc Comic does)

Last edited:
Dr.Strangefate said:
So now... In all seriousness, who's going to be able to make it out to WW Chicago??

I'm really, really going to try. Chicago is closer and much easier to get to for me than Philly.

Dr.Strangefate said:

August 4-6th.

In Chicago.

Yeah.

(and to correct a BROAD misstatement posted above, I live closer to Chicago than Doc Comic does)
And I live closer than both of you.

I'd like to go. I don't know...I will have my license by then, so I won't have to talk someone into driving me...However, I'll be forced to save all the cash I get for my birthday for a ticket and for spending...I'm thinking about it.

moonmaster said:
And I live closer than both of you.

I'd like to go. I don't know...I will have my license by then, so I won't have to talk someone into driving me...However, I'll be forced to save all the cash I get for my birthday for a ticket and for spending...I'm thinking about it.

You have a rocket ship?!

Sorry but I live the closest...:twisted:

Anyway I still don't know if I will be able to make it or not. My wife might get sent out to New Mexico for the next couple of months to work and they (her company) will either be flying me out or flying my wife in every other weekend. So until I find out if she is going and what the schedule will be will determine if I will go to WWChicago.

Ok, if anyone has a camera that can link up to a computer, and is going to this con, would that someone record the Kevin Smith Q&A? :D

Latest posts

Back