Wizard World Chicago News Update!

I don't get why all of these people are saying they called something related to the Captain America image. Do you all think he's coming back to life already? It's obviously a WWII story with the Invaders or something. Alex Ross loves his nostalgia.
Of course it is. It's obvious that the guy on Cap's right is Namor and the one on his left is Bucky (not winter soldier). The Invaders is back!

I don't get why all of these people are saying they called something related to the Captain America image. Do you all think he's coming back to life already? It's obviously a WWII story with the Invaders or something. Alex Ross loves his nostalgia.

You can see Bucky and Namor standing right next to him so yeah.

I was telling Joe it's funny how you go to the convention and if you don't go to the panels you have no idea what is going on. I just jumped on the site on my phone and saw the Millar/Hitch F4 news. Nobody was talking about it or anything.

And there you have it ladies and gentlemen. Another con well covered and all updates are up. Anything else is probably Sunday's photo parade from CBR (A little feature I always enjoy) and maybe some extra stuff they cover.

Until next time, I'm Ryan Seacrest.

Seacrest out.

DSC00596.jpg

Iceman! :rockon:

All the girls look hot. Then that ugly Storm ****s it all up.

So does ugly Rogue, and Mystique. Emma Frost is average, barely.

But then again I might be snob.

Nah.

I'm still waiting for the big announcement that was going to take place at the Civil War panel which had something to do with Millar. I was presuming it was the Millar/McNiven announcement, but that never happened. The only thing it can be is the Spider-Woman kissing Iron Man picture, which is lame.

And there you have it ladies and gentlemen. Another con well covered and all updates are up. Anything else is probably Sunday's photo parade from CBR (A little feature I always enjoy) and maybe some extra stuff they cover.

Until next time, I'm Ryan Seacrest.

Seacrest out.

I can see that with you

I'm still waiting for the big announcement that was going to take place at the Civil War panel which had something to do with Millar. I was presuming it was the Millar/McNiven announcement, but that never happened. The only thing it can be is the Spider-Woman kissing Iron Man picture, which is lame.

They Announced Millar/hitch on Fantastic Four at that panel. That was the big announcement.

Latest posts

Back