Wizard World Philadelphia's X-Men Panel

the watcher

Newsarama gives a look ahead at plans for the X-Men (also includes talks of Ultimate X-Men and Ultimate Iron Man II. Check it out at: http://www.newsarama.com/WWPhilly06/Marvel/XMenpanel/WWPhilXMen.html

- Asked for hints as to what's coming up in Ultimate X-Men, Barber gave perhaps the worst, most obtuse tease ever in the history of comic convention panels, and replied, "it won't be getting digital satellite anytime soon." Barber's comment even took Quesada aback, who asked the associate editor to explain just what the heck he was talking about. Trying to make up for his comment, Barber offered up one word: "Cable."

- Asked about Ultimate Iron Man II, Quesada said that it is still in the works, and believes that writer Orson Scott Card has completed two issues of the five issue miniseries. Marvel is waiting for Card's schedule to clear a little so he can complete the remaining three issues.

Last edited:
Re: WW Philadelphia-Marvel's X-Men Panel

hmmm ultimate cable CAN SOMEONE SAY ULTIMATE APLOCLIPSE?????:twisted:

Ultimate Cable.

Feh.

This book is moving toward becoming just as bad as 616 X-Men.

Since there's now a seperate thread for the ultimate news of this article, take it there.

However, feel free to continue the 616 X-Men discussion.

EDIT: Nevermind, realised this is in the Ultimate News section.

Last edited:
Ultimate Cable and Ultimate Iron Man II... I'm not sure how I should feel about this news. I'm going to say it equals out to worthless.

E said:
Ultimate Cable.

Feh.

This book is moving toward becoming just as bad as 616 X-Men.

If they do it right, it could be great!

. . .if they do it right.:shifty:

I'm interested in 1602: Fantastick Four.

Bah, I didn't see Kirkman was doing Cable.

Now, I'm significantly less excited. Either put Vaughan back on the book, or light a fire under Singer's ***. Unless if Kirman is going to get off this "Filler Run" kick and start giving us some good stories with Cable, there is no reason for him to continue writing this book. I want to actually start feeling excited for this book again. . .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back