Wizard's Best of 2006

As much as I love Drew, I'm gonna have to disagree. They were both good, but Luke cage issue was cool, believable to an extent and just raw. I don't use that word alot. I was good. it was great.
I'm with Hibiki. Luke's issue was much better than Drew's. It was definetly more emotional and overall written better.

And I'm not saying you did, either.

But again, Marvel's not the only one who raised prices so why would you single out Marvel for that?

Because we were already talking about Marvel's cons?

Anyone who didn't like the luke cage issue is a racist. There, I said it.

i thought everyone liking that issue was just a UC thing. Glad we're not the only ones. Cmon, hero of the Year? Superman? Can't someone else have gotten that, Like Joe Q? An maybe ads just went up because of the holiday season.

Hm I hated it so that makes me what? Sorry but the "You don't like it 'cause you are racist" is really lame.

Just a thought but can what choices we would of made for those titles here? Or could we have a Spin-off topic to post our picks for

Man of the Year , Event of the Year ect.......?

Last edited:
Just a thought but can what choices we would of made for those titles here? Or could we have a Spin-off topic to post our picks for

on the same note when do the ultimate central awards for this year start?

But again, Marvel's not the only one who raised prices so why would you single out Marvel for that?

Marvel has been putting way more ads in their books than any other publisher. They say this is done to keep cover price down.

yeahbuhwhat.gif

I never even noticed how many ads are in the issue. I don't really care. Some of the double page ones are a bit annoying, but they hardly bother me when I'm reading the comic. Only when they break up a double page spread.

And honestly, I'm more against the double page spreads than the ads.

As long as comics are still 22 pages, I don't care if they have another 22 of ads.

Since the last time they were DC's *****.

They take turns.
I can't remember a year when they were this blatantly biased.

I just wish they would talk about good comics rather than what's "in" right now. I bought an issue a few weeks ago, looked through it, and never read any of it. Why? Because there were about 80 pages devoted to Civil War. I literally could not find any stories that interested me enough to read them.
Why do I feel like moony's working right now to make this pic?
I'm not.
:lol: :lol: I hope not
Seriously, I'm not.

Really.

Just go away, okay?

sjmole.jpg

Latest posts

Back