Wolf-Man '09

DARKKNIGHT

I didn't see a thread on this movie, so I thought I would start one to coincide with the release of the first two official photos from this film. If you don't know alot about it, it is a remake of the Universal Classic from the 40's, and stars Benicio del Toro, Anthony Hopkins, Emily Blunt, and Hugo Weaving. Looks great so far.

BenicioWolfman.jpg

Photos!

IMDB

Wikipedia

Last edited:
I don't think Benicio del Toro needs any makeup or prosthetics or CG to look like the Wolf-Man.

I don't think Benicio del Toro needs any makeup or prosthetics or CG to look like the Wolf-Man.
I don't think Benicio Del Toro should play Wolf-Man. It's not right. I mean, come on! Couldn't they just get a Wolf-Man to play Wolf-Man's role?

Pffft. Hollywood. :roll:

I don't think Benicio Del Toro should play Wolf-Man. It's not right. I mean, come on! Couldn't they just get a Wolf-Man to play Wolf-Man's role?

Pffft. Hollywood. :roll:

I KNOW! Oppression of wolfman-american rights!

(*cough* or if you're into anthro stuff, it's "fursecution")

I was absolutely convinced at one point, that we already had a thread for this. Or do I only dream of threads that aren't real? :X

I knew nothing about the film, but the moment I saw it get listed on HSX, I was like "Del Toro. The Wolfman. SOLD."

Last edited:
I was watching that episode of Buffy today where Oz had a big werewolf fight with someone and the special effects were a bit painful and the werewolf suits looked silly.

"Damn. It would be so cool if they made werewolves look cool, again."

Then I remembered that they were making film...

From what I've read they are focusing more on traditional makeup work instead of going all CGI (ala Van Helsing).

...and rejoiced.

This movie's going to kick ***. If Bela is going to be in it (Bela, as in the gypsy guy from the original movie who gives Talbot his wolfman powers), then I think Gary Oldman should play him.

Latest posts

Back