Wolverine's Wife

OK, XT, I don't know what the hell you've been smoking, but Lady Deathstrike is in no way a "Female Version" of Wolverine.

NEVER believe what you see in the movies! It's never the actual truth! In 616, Lady Deathstrike was a cyborg whos arms can stretch, and she had long claw type fingers.

icemastertron said:
OK, XT, I don't know what the hell you've been smoking, but Lady Deathstrike is in no way a "Female Version" of Wolverine.

Exactly. Get it right. She's a female ROBOT version of Wolverine

Actually i think she's dead in 616 as well as of X-treme X-men about issue 40-something. She was destroyed as part of that Nannite mutant village thing with the priest robot

icemastertron said:
I never read X-TREME X-MEN, so I have absolutely no idea what happened in that series.

Worst comic title EVER.

Is that why it was cancelled at issue #45? I saw in the previews book, that was the issue that they said the series was ending at.

The series was ending and stuff because Morrison was leaving and they needed someone to fill in... Reload came about and everything was all messed up. Now, we've got the same number of X-titles and then some.

It got killed off just before the reload reshuffle. Despite the title, it wasn't that bad a comic but you had to like the characters involved. There was one villain, Vargas who killed Psylocke, bashed Beast pretty much to death (leading to the much hated Feline thing through Sage) kicked Rogue's ass TWICE, including the second time where he stuck his sword through her and Gambit which deactivated their powers and the whole mystery around him was never explained. He wasn't a baseling human. He wasn't an enhanced human. He wasn't a mutant. He wasn't a robot. But in X-men The End, he seems to be the Xavier Institute's housekeeper extrodinairy. There was some murmurs about "he Xavie protocols made flesh" but none of it was ever followed up on. Most of the characters moved to Uncanny and Rogue and Gambit to X-men

well anyway I think thread's like this just go off topic because there's no way of even remotely knowing who they are at this point... and if most of us believe 616 does not equal the ultimate universe... than it could be anybody... personally I think it'd be nicer and more down to earth if the wife was just some girl... and not some character that's gonna come back and make an impact on the UXM Universe... it'd be more personal to Logan and which means we'd feel more for him when they do show us the flashbacks of his memories...

I think you are wrong. Threads are put up to speculate, we're just getting background from 616 to see if we can't figure out what's up with stuff...

Anyway, do you guys think that Wolverine's wife and son are actually dead? It would be interesting to see them actually alive...

Goodwill said:
Anyway, do you guys think that Wolverine's wife and son are actually dead? It would be interesting to see them actually alive...

Depends on the writer. Mack was going to write UXM and do a story about Wolverine's wife (although I don't remember anything about kids), but to my knowledge Vaughan has no plans for her.

That really sucks because if someone doesn't at least mention them again, some people will forget, and most likely end up being confused.

Latest posts

Back