Wonder Woman Animated Movie Discussion

I'm not really interested, but Nathan Fillion as Steve Trevor is great.

It will be very interesting to see how fanboys react to a Wonder Woman DTV and could serve as a basis for how the general public would react to a Wonder Woman movie.

Will it be "Hmm. My interest is piqued. This could make for an interesting, thought-provoking story as well as some entertaining action scenes..."

...or will it be "****, man! Wonder Woman is HOT!!!!"

...or will it be "Aw Geez...Wonder Woman's a GIRL! If I wanted to watch girl superheroes with lassos and tight clothes, I'd watch Sex & The City!"

The one and only Wonder Woman comic I own is one I got while on a comic binge run on what must have been my tenth or eleventh birthday. It had Superman on the cover and it was to do with a fake romance between the two formulated by some alien or something. It was really cool and I still have it.

That's all I have to show for any interest I might have had in this character.

EDIT: Just realised that Doc Ock is playing the villain. Heh.

Last edited:
I saw the preview and I'm definitely interested....but as a comic fan I tend to be interested in any comic related property coming outta Hollywood.

This looks awesome. Keri Russell as Wonder Woman, Nathan Fillion as Steve Trevor, Alfred Molina as Ares, Rosario Dawson as Artemis, Virginia Madsen as Hippolyta.

The animation reminds me of Disney's Hercules.

...or will it be "Aw Geez...Wonder Woman's a GIRL! If I wanted to watch girl superheroes with lassos and tight clothes, I'd watch Sex & The City!"
If Sex in the City involved lassos and tight clothes, it would be a far scarier property than it already is.

(I call it, "That show about 70s hookers disguised as bag ladies who orgasm a lot")

Latest posts

Back