Words, a short story by Fuzzy Birds

If anyone other than the ever reliable Pandrio is interested, over the next couple of months, I've set myself the task of adapting this into a one shot, 20 or so page black and white comic/mini-graphic novel. I'll adapt, probably making it more visual than verbal, and I'll also pencil and ink it. Expect it no sooner than March. If this thread hasn't been deleted by then that is.....

Fuzzy Birds said:
.... Expect it no sooner than March. If this thread hasn't been deleted by then that is.....
Since this is now a finished story, the only way it's going to be deleted at this point is if you ask to have it removed. Barring unforseen database crashes, this story will still be on the boards in March. And beyond. :)

Seldes Katne said:
Since this is now a finished story, the only way it's going to be deleted at this point is if you ask to have it removed. Barring unforseen database crashes, this story will still be on the boards in March. And beyond. :)

Excellent, now it can be ignored forever!!

But sarcasm aside, thanks for letting me know. Maybe someday, someone will actually read it. Er..... except Pan.:shock:

Fuzzy Birds said:
If anyone other than the ever reliable Pandrio is interested, over the next couple of months, I've set myself the task of adapting this into a one shot, 20 or so page black and white comic/mini-graphic novel. I'll adapt, probably making it more visual than verbal, and I'll also pencil and ink it. Expect it no sooner than March. If this thread hasn't been deleted by then that is.....
Yeah, this sounds cool.

Wow, that is amazing. It deserves way more response than what you got. Sorry for being a bit late with the reviewing, I don't review very often but I had a sudden urge to read something today and I picked out yours randomly. Anyway, really good job, great story, good luck with the adaptation.
:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

Last edited:
Bump

Well, it is March. Of course the wrong March, but that is beside the point.

I'm guessing no one has looked at this for more than a year, so maybe I can stifle up a few readers for Fuzzy. This is pretty damn good... I think I'll reread it right now.

Latest posts

Back