World Of Warcraft...

I....I started playing this game like two days ago. i used to make fun of people because they played this game. But actually it's not that bad. I got two characters; HibikiJenJen and Boneitis. It's actually kinda fun.

I love WoW, I go through phases of hammering the game, then getting bored and not playing for a while. Still never managed to hit lvl 60 though, so never bothered getting the expansion, I will though.. soon.

Warhammer Online looks awesome as well though. I am signed up to the beta thingy in the hopes of getting an invite. Was always a massive Warhammer fan, but kinda lost interest when I went to Uni (money issues..).

I love WoW, I go through phases of hammering the game, then getting bored and not playing for a while. Still never managed to hit lvl 60 though, so never bothered getting the expansion, I will though.. soon.

I haven't played since the expansion came out. Not that I don't like what the expansion offers (I do), but I was extremely burned out after raiding pretty hardcore for the six previous months.

I'll start playing again when they announce expansion 2. This way, I'll have something to look forward to.

Well I fell off the wagon and I am back on WoW.. Gonna get TBC for my birthday, by which time I should be 50 if not fairly close. Tomorrows session should bring me nicely up to level 40.

I haven't played all summer long but will probably get back into in the fall...

I haven't either. I'm waiting until they announce the second expansion at Blizzcon (Which sounds more and more like its going to be Northrend). It'll give me something to play towards.

Have you heard anything about another expansion? That'd be interesting...

I know they're making it. They said they had six (Which included TBC) planned.

It's also been heavily hinted at that it'll be announced at Blizzcon this week.

What server are you on?

Doomhammer on the EU servers. Or as it is affectionately known among the long time players, Laghammer.

A new expansion would be awesome.. even though I haven't even been able to start any of the new stuff in TBC yet.. lol.

I wonder if any of the new packs will give us any more races, and if so what ones?

And hopefully one of the packs will finally let us into Northrend.. let us go play with Arthas..

And hopefully one of the packs will finally let us into Northrend.. let us go play with Arthas..

It's been heavily hinted that the next expansion is Northrend. In-game files of one of the first Northrend zones, in-game files of Northrend swords and a shield, and three songs leaked from the orchestra playing at Blizzcon titled "Northrend 1, 2, and 3", which are not titles from anything in Warcraft II, III, WoW or TBC.

I remember hearing that people were asking if we would ever face Arthas in an instance/raid and the reply being that no one in the game is powerful enough to take him down.

I remember hearing that people were asking if we would ever face Arthas in an instance/raid and the reply being that no one in the game is powerful enough to take him down.

True, but that was then. I'd assume the level cap will be raised again. Or we'll be getting some sort of Alternate Advancement.

TBH I don't see where they could go if the Northrend instances involved killing Arthas, He's like the most powerful being on the planet so you would have pretty much peaked...

Latest posts

Back