World War Hulk or World War 3?

Grocer Man

It just occured to me that both Marvel and DC are running very similar crossovers, where one of their universe's deadliest powers suffers great truama, and lashes out at the entire world for it.

In short...

Black Adam or Hulk.

Who's cooler?

I am such a noob...I have no idea how to put this in poll form.

I don't know, i don't like dc, but i've grown to like Black Adam. And WWH is gonna be a 5 issue crossover event whereas WW3 seems like it's just the last three issues of 52.

I'm a bit divided.

I'm a lifelong fan of the Hulk, and I am looking forward to WWH. (I really hope it's just not a repeat of Civil War.)

On the other hand, Hulk has backup from his new empire and Cho.

In 52, Black Adam destroyed most of the Eastern Hemisphrere ALL BY HIMSELF. And it took weeks to take him down.

I am such a noob...I have no idea how to put this in poll form.

When you are writing the post, before you submit, there is a check box option to include a poll. It takes you to another page where you input the poll question and all options.

I can add the poll for you, just tell me specifically what you want the poll question to be as well as all of the options.

Hulk is a more interesting and well-developed character, overall.

But World War 3 has better set-up and plotting. 52 has gone a long way towards humanizing Black Adam, and giving him more relevant motivation for going ballistic, and integrating the involvement of the rest of the fictional universe into the storyline. It feels more purposeful.

World War Hulk, by comparison, is like, Hulk going 'smash!' all over 616 continuity for three months.

I'm a bit divided.

I'm a lifelong fan of the Hulk, and I am looking forward to WWH. (I really hope it's just not a repeat of Civil War.)

On the other hand, Hulk has backup from his new empire and Cho.

In 52, Black Adam destroyed most of the Eastern Hemisphrere ALL BY HIMSELF. And it took weeks to take him down.

To be fair, Hulk did conquer an entire planet and then became an intergalactic imperialist.

When you are writing the post, before you submit, there is a check box option to include a poll. It takes you to another page where you input the poll question and all options.

I can add the poll for you, just tell me specifically what you want the poll question to be as well as all of the options.

Question: Which event or character is cooler?

Option 1: WWH

Option 2: WWH sucks, but Hulk rocks

Option 3: WW3

Option 4: WW3 sucks, but BA rocks

Alright, fine. I sincerly apoligize for not recognizing your eternal awesomeness in the 'Greatest UC Member' Thread. Please get off me.

Though, to be fair, yeah, that is the truth.

I am a huge fan of the Hulk but he hasn't been interesting in a long time while Black Adam as been owning anyone in his way.

I'm with Black Adam.

Black Adam wins because his event makes sense.

I have read world war hulk very interesting read! I have not however heard of or read world war three can anyone fill me in on when it came out or what's it is about roughly?

Latest posts

Back