World War III Discussion (Spoilers!)

If 52 is Black Adam's new word, I'm just going to flip. How many times 52 can relate to everything in the universe is stretching the line.

Considering that there now has been confirmed that there will be a mini starring black Adam and it will take place right after WWIII I seriously doubt that the secret word will be 52. The 52 comic is done and over with by then and I think focus will be lost on the word 52.

I imagine Black Adam's new magic word is "supercalifragilisticexpialidoucious..." that way Marvel could just punch him down before he could finish saying it.

Seriously though, I find the most likely words "Billy" "Mary" "Hope" or possibly "Sobek"

There is no possible way it's Love. Because Black Adam has known love. He's never known Hope, however.

Is it me or is anyone else wondering hwo Black Adam can go from being taken down quite easily by Morrow to somehow being able to fight off the combined of the entire DCU? I mean, shouldn't Captain Marvel pretty much be able to take him down by himself? And especially when you throw all the DC heavy hitters like Power Girl, Firstorm, Green Lanterns etc. Seemed kind of like BA got over juiced to hype WW3, which wasn't a good read btw. What a rip. We get a whole year of Booster Gold but Aquaman gets ironed out in like 4 panels? What a rip.

The word is reaganomics.

Nah. It's Antidisestablishmentarianism.

I mean, shouldn't Captain Marvel pretty much be able to take him down by himself?

Deffinatly not. Captain Marvel is a 16 year old boy who's still trying to figure Stargirl out. Black Adam is a centuries old warrior who's got a much more violent group of gods empowering him. I'd always bet on Black Adam.

World War III was a big okay. I think it would have been better had the just made a oversized issue of 52. Say an 80 page giant or something. Still, I always like to see Keith Champagne getting work as a writer.

Last edited:
Never underestimate the power of rage.
That's what DC was always about, IMO. The sentimental, the mind, against the odds, that's what I see in Batman, Superman or even Black Adam. They are driven by something and this thing is the most important thing for them. If you really believe that you are doing something that's worth, you can beat the whole world. Be the sense of justice from Batman, the need to help from Superman or the rage and vengeance toward humanity from Black Adam. In the DC universe, your feelings will always save you from the odds.

Edit: The word should be "LOL" or "LMAO" or something like that, but not the laugh. Black Adam would need to say the word LOL to get the powers. This or something very 1337

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back