Worst Movie Lines

"See anything familiar?" Lex Luthor
"I see an old man's sick joke. " Superman

from superman returns

just one of many bad lines in the film that made me cringe

You want truly awful lines? Watch Plan 9 From Outer Space (the infamous "worst movie ever"). There are probably literally hundreds of horrible lines in that movie, but this one is one of my favorites:

But one thing's sure. Inspector Clay is dead, murdered, and somebody's responsible.

:lol:

Stan Lee's SM3 line which has already been mentioned, is definitely the worst movie line ever.

I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT THIS ONE!

Anakin: "You are so beautiful..."

Padmé: "It's only because I'm so much in love..."

Anakin: "No. It's only because I'm so much in love with you."

That has got to be the worst line in movie history.

I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT THIS ONE!

Anakin: "You are so beautiful..."

Padmé: "It's only because I'm so much in love..."

Anakin: "No. It's only because I'm so much in love with you."

That has got to be the worst line in movie history.
That's horrible.

Way to turn the sweet talk around and make it all about you, you self-absorbed jackass.

"I may be bad, but I feel....good." ~ She-*****, Army of Darkness

I love Army of Darkness to no end, but that line is beyond "so bad it's good". It's so bad it goes beyond good and all the way back to bad again. I can't bare to be in the room when that line comes around. It's the most irritating line in any movie ever.

Probably an oxymoron due to the fact that it is so bad and yet still so awesome...

"I drink your milkshake" --- Daniel Day-Lewis in There Will Be Blood

That's horrible.

Way to turn the sweet talk around and make it all about you, you self-absorbed jackass.

:lol::lol:

Stan Lee's SM3 line which has already been mentioned, is definitely the worst movie line ever.

Which one was that?

I LOVE how Van Damme pronounces the word 'Troopers' in that movie. It's on a par with Schwarzenegger's 'work' in Batman & Robin.

"Have you lost your mind?!"
"No, yoohv lost yo-ah ballz."

:lol:

Latest posts

Back