Wtb art!!!

I actually have a couple of ideas for articles, now that I think about it.

One about the future of the video game industry, one about the (non-existent) future of the corporate comic book industry. Either of those sound appealing?

I actually have a couple of ideas for articles, now that I think about it.

One about the future of the video game industry, one about the (non-existent) future of the corporate comic book industry. Either of those sound appealing?

You could talk about the effects of poop on global warming for all I care....but yeah, those are much more preferable, we just need help streaming content, even if you're just doing an article here or there.

Just some insight, there are (or were) three of us, but one is a lazy bastard who wants to piggy back off the other two, so he's just in it for podcasts, which he doesn't even really contribute to. And while he has the most free time of the three of us, he does the least (if any) amount of work. So it's really just two, editing, writing, podcasting, digging up topics, networking and updating the site so it doesn't crash. With both of us working full-time jobs, me with my mma, family, gaming and squeezing in local ranbats, there isn't whole lot of spare time for me to write.

I've been working on two blogs that should have taken a couple days to finish, into a week and I'm barely halfway through one. So in summary, I would love to get any extra help from talented individuals wanting to contribute.

:D Will it have to be in all caps papyrus font, or can I use a grown-up person font?

I might not be able to get anything to you until after the weekend is over but I should be able to scratch out an article by mid-week.

:D Will it have to be in all caps papyrus font, or can I use a grown-up person font?

I might not be able to get anything to you until after the weekend is over but I should be able to scratch out an article by mid-week.

You can request whichever you prefer, and just let me know so I can tell Prometheus. Since he uploads all the articles, he can just format the font. He uses default and I use Walter Turncoat since it resembles my own hand writing. I only ask that it's legible, it better not be wingdings.

johnjamesmcdonough [at] gmail.com (^_^)b

sweet!

You can request whichever you prefer, and just let me know so I can tell Prometheus. Since he uploads all the articles, he can just format the font. He uses default and I use Walter Turncoat since it resembles my own hand writing. I only ask that it's legible, it better not be wingdings.

sweet!

I can probably get you an article a week, and maybe up that to two in a few weeks.

I won't hold you to it, but I like the enthusiasm. Also, we can probably set you up with a wordpress account so you can post your articles and I can more easily revise them. we take it from there with whatever videos or pics you post up and we put it on the site. It's just a formality until we can get wordpress or one of the programs like it integrated properly into the html code.

I won't hold you to it, but I like the enthusiasm. Also, we can probably set you up with a wordpress account so you can post your articles and I can more easily revise them. we take it from there with whatever videos or pics you post up and we put it on the site. It's just a formality until we can get wordpress or one of the programs like it integrated properly into the html code.

Yeeeeah... I was drunk. That was probably too enthusiastic.

So, I forgot all about this until about five minutes ago.

But don't worry. I've got an article title for you.

"Mass Effect 3 Haters Hate Role Playing"

Just let me know when you want it posted, and we'll set you up.

Also, you guys should check out Ice's reviews. He's got two up already!

EDIT: I should also note, Freeze has made up some sweet avatars for me. I can't wait to reveal them.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back