WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2007

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
I thought I had made a topic on this but didn't

The WWE knocks the snot out of the world with an all-new multi-platform wrestling smackfest. New additions this year include a brand new analog control grappling system, new high-impact movesets, user-controlled environmental hotspots and an interactive fighting area within the crowd. In addition, the game includes updated rosters for Raw and SmackDown, an expanded General Manager Mode and online multiplayer game play with voice chat support. The WWE knocks the snot out of the world with an all-new multi-platform wrestling smackfest. New additions this year include a brand new analog control grappling system, new high-impact movesets, user-controlled environmental hotspots and an interactive fighting area within the crowd. In addition, the game includes updated rosters for Raw and SmackDown, an expanded General Manager Mode and online multiplayer game play with voice chat support.

CURRENT SUPERSTARS
Batista
Jillian Hall
Rey Mysterio
Big Show
Joey Mercury
Ric Flair
Bobby Lashley
John Cena
Rob Van Dam
The Boogeyman
Johnny Nitro
Shawn Michaels
Booker T
Kane
Shelton Benjamin
Candice
Ken Kennedy
Snitsky
Carlito
Kid Kash
Super Crazy
Chavo Guerrero
Kurt Angle
Torrie Wilson
Chris Benoit
Lance Cade
Trevor Murdoch
Chris Masters
Lita
Triple H
Daivari
Mark Henry
Trish Stratus
Edge
Matt Hardy
Umaga
Finlay
Melina
The Undertaker
The Great Khali
Mickie James
Viscera
Gregory Helms
Paul Burchill
Vito
Hardcore Holly
Psicosis
William Regal
JBL
Randy Orton

http://uk.media.xbox360.ign.com/media/820/820799/imgs_1.html - screen shots on xbox 360

this game comes out in november on ps2 and 360. I'm getting the 360 version which hopefully will let you add music to your caw.

no word yet on if DX is in the game or if HHH and HBK are seprate on it. If DX is not and custome music is on 360 version i'm making DX.

Last edited:
The demo is up on xbox live.

You can only play as HHH and Kane in a singels match (tecnically a no dq no count out match)

The demo had tutoria videos to tell you what has changed.

I played as HHH. I won! I'll admit kane kicked my *** all over the place. I fled in to the crowd and then I saw it. My equilzer a steel chair. I beat him down with the chair. Climbed up scafolding and jumped off.

My new fave feature is hot spots you do a strong grapple and then press attack. drag your opponet to a hot spot e.g ropes. and you an animation interactive move. I put kane so his crotch was on the top rope and I actually got to move the rope up and down as much as I wanted. took him outside to annonucers table it made me choke with wire. I then did a move through the tabel.

The graphics are unbeliveable. When the match goes on they actually sweat and you can see it. The blood effect was nice. No longer fake looking like preivous games but it actually looks like a blade job.

if you have a 360+live+love wwe download it. then buy the full bersion. This game was such a big improvement to wrestling games that I actually had moment where my jaw dropped I was so impressed

update to roster

WWE LEGENDS
Bam Bam Bigelow
Hulk Hogan
Roddy Piper
Bret Hart
Jerry Lawler
Shane McMahon
Cactus Jack
Jim Neidhart
Steve Austin
Dude Love
Mankind
Tazz
Dusty Rhodes
Mr. Perfect
Eddie Guerrero
The Rock

Shane McMahon as a legend = WTF!!!! How did that happen

Any one on here going to get this?

I havent played a wrestling game in years but this sounds good. And i dont even watch wwf. Im gonna dl the demo...

In the uk this comes out friday However I preordered on an online shop i use that said it should be here tommorow :D

waaah they never have ken shamrock or IRS in the games anymore

:lol: thats because they are not in wwe anymore

althou IRS did appear on raw a few weeks ago

but i know you were joking so i'll be quiet :lol:

im not joking. and besides the dudes are legends......at least for me they are

oh wow did IRS hit anyone with the briefcase?!?!? cant believe i missed that

im not joking. and besides the dudes are legends......at least for me they are

oh

I my bad I thought you were joking

Maybe one year they will appear in the game as legends like brett hart , hulk hogan , the rock ect...... do

oh wow did IRS hit anyone with the briefcase?!?!? cant believe i missed that

He was teaming with

Arn anderson

ted dibiasi

and Rick Flair

it was pretty cool.

I dont remember him using Briefcase I don't think he did as he was the good guy in the match

through the last couple years ive only watched WWE for flair but his presence had been downsized for a while. seems like he is regularly a big part of raw now hmmmm? might have to start watchin it again.
moneyinc.jpg

wow.....money inc! flair!

:crazy: :crazy:

I got this game today It is fan-****ing-tastic seriously if you love wrestling buy this game.

pros :

-stunning graphics for a wrestling game
-new control system
- new wrestlers
- blood looks more realistic
-new hot spots
- money in the bank match
- new storymode
- improved GM Mode
and more

cons:
- brightnes has to be alterd in settings first