WWE XV anniversary

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
Yes we have a WWE thread but this is a special that is on monday , 3 hours

Celebrate 15 years of the most groundbreaking program in sports-entertainment history in a 3-hour spectacular on Dec. 10. Relive the greatest moments that changed Monday nights at a special start time of 8 pm ET on USA Network

Old people are returning for this one night including Hulk Hogan , Lita , Trish Stratus , Stone Cold Steve Austin , Sunny , Mick Foley , Eric Bischoff , Undertaker (from smackdown) and more.

More people here :
http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/raw15/

This should be kick *** and even if you don't like it anymore might be worth checking out for old favourites

No she doesn't , she's hot again

Here is a recent photo

She must have had work done or something as she was hot then fugly now hot again!

So basicly se got hot after chris candido passed?
hmmm

But yeah,Last i saw her she was ugly....but wow..i wanna do her again now.

Reminder this is TONIGHT. 8 pm ET on USA Network in usa. 1 am Sky sports 1 here.

Tell me, is Bret Hart going to be featured?

They have not announced him , However they will have some surprise guests and not too long ago he appeared unannounced on tv before , So I wont say NO but I can't guarantee Yes either

Last edited:
They have not announced him , However they will have some surprise guests and not too long ago he appeared unannounced on tv before , So I wont say NO but I can't guarantee Yes either

Hmmm, I might consider watching this, just for nostalgia's sake. That, and hopefully one of the surprise guests will be Andre the Giant's dug-up skeleton.

Latest posts

Back