Avengers X-23's new team.

Should X-23 join the Young Avengers?

• Yes. Every team needs a Wolverine.

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • No. Horrible.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Why if the name of all that is holy are you even making this poll. What the hell is wrong with you?

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • X-23 was made for Gothic emos and Neil Gaiman fans (TOG's retarded)

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters

thee great one

Master of TOG-fu.
X-23 should join the Young Avengers. That would be awesome.

I didn't make that opinion. What's goin on here?

Holy ****. That's a lot of votes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldnt mind..but would the other's accept her?

Funny, I see 6,999 posts for TGO.

*votes for the last option just for the heck of it* X-23 is ew.

Why? If she's as succesful as everyone says why do you need to put her on a team that is already selling?

Because she might add an interesting dynamic to the team? For that matter, why have so many heavy hitters on the real Avengers? Just drop Spider-Man and Wolverine in there and I'm sure you could sell a weekly Avengers book.

x23 ROCKS. If TOG is retarded then so am I. Hmm. I know of you wouldn't disagree.
Well, you said it not me...
Because she might add an interesting dynamic to the team? For that matter, why have so many heavy hitters on the real Avengers? Just drop Spider-Man and Wolverine in there and I'm sure you could sell a weekly Avengers book.
Because Marvel is more worried about their quarterly earnings than quality comic books? How would you do it, too? "Oh hey, I know she's a member of the New X-Men that Emma trusts about as far as she can throw and it'd be difficult for her to (logically) take off to adventure with you, but since the real Avengers have Wolverine, you need to earn some street cred by having his breast-owning Mini-Me on your team".

iLaura.jpg

I vote for the no. She should remain on New X-Men.

And I'm totally ashamed for not posting my thoughts about X23#2 in the series thread. I'll have to get right on that...

Latest posts

Back