X-Infernus Mini (C.B./Cammo)

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Who has read #1?

I thought it was good and loved the art by Cammo. Colossus' burn to Scott at the beginning was very harsh. As much as Scott would love to help Alex and the others, he really does have to worry about the rest of the mutant race, too.

Anyways, back to the story. I thought the Limbo scenes were enjoyable. Magik sure owns. Did anyone else think that Pixie suddenly going dark came out of nowhere? Maybe I didn't pay attention to something and missed it. But seeing afterwards that Nightcrawler had the Soulsword hidden in him all this time? Surprised me. Supposedly this was talked about (or happened) during his 12 issue ongoing, but I don't remember that.

It's going to be interesting seeing what happens with #2 and onwards now.

And now, X-Position with C.B. Cebulski/Cammo on X-Infernus #1. And this was shown at the end of the article:

x-infernus_teaser_sm.jpg

The larger version wouldn't show, so there's that.

It was very fun. I liked the devil group.

I am interested in reading old Magik tales.

Pixie is such a great character.

Last edited:
Read it, loved it for it's flaws, I freely admit, no matter how terrible it is or becomes, I'm going to give it a pass, just cause it's bringing back Magik.

I'm liking this pretty far, whats the problem with it?

I'll give you a laundry list as soon as I can force myself to read back through the whole thing.

But, the "Lords of Hell" all dressed up in costumes, sitting around a table like the Legion of Doom made me want to gag.

Last edited:
I'll give you a laundry list as soon as I can force myself to read back through the whole thing.

But, the "Lords of Hell" all dressed up in costumes, sitting around a table like the Legion of Doom made me want to gag.

Welcome to Catholicism

I'm just saying, the idea of a costumed LoD style Lords of Hell isn't new, not even remotely.

That's fine. But precedence doesn't make it any more interesting.

I just think Marvel's infernal characters (in this book at least) are so agonizingly uninteresting that it cripples the book. Even if everything else played right.

Last edited:
The story is enjoyable....nothing too special though.

What I'm really loving is the art. I'm trying to think of what I'd like to see him on next.

Are you ****ting me Cebulski!? Did the X-Men really just leave Pixie in ****ing Limbo!?

Yeah that through me for a loop when I read that.

Over-all the mini was alot of fun with a bunch of mis-steps. Cammuncoli is just an excellent excellent artist btw.

I'm still on the fence for New Mutants, it has alot of characters I really enjoy reading (Cannonball, Warlock), but it still feels like it's a getting the band back together kinda story, the New Mutants were X-Men in training, now they've become X-Men. They've done their own things, gone through great character developements, and so on. I'm probably going to get the first arc to see where it goes, but I can see the series very easily falling on it's face like Young X-Men did.

Apparently Cebulski said in an interview that Pixie teleported herself out of Limbo, so I'm placated somewhat.

I don't know....I feel like the story just "ended". There wasn't anything too great with the story...but I just feel like there should've been more.

And I hate when editors give extra stuff like that too cover up plotholes. From what I read...they left Pixie. I mean yeah, they never officially said where she went...but it just made it seem like she left the castle. And then the X-Men leave. Leaving her in hell. She could've left hell....but that's not what it seemed like.

And then the editor says she left hell in an interview. Just so her future appearance doesn't have to be explained.

Meh.

Latest posts

Back