X-men Chronology

Tarciryan

Anyone know of a good X-men Chronology? Hopefully something as detailed as DBIrish's chronology in the Ultimate Universe forum.

Thank in advance
Tarciryan

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Anyone know of a good X-men Chronology? Hopefully something as detailed as DBIrish's chronology in the Ultimate Universe forum.

Thank in advance
Tarciryan
For 616?!

ARE YOU MAD?!?!?! :shock:

And Welcome. :D

Is there anything specific you're looking for?

E

Excelsior Club
Welcome.

And I agree - that's a pretty tall order.

Tarciryan

For 616?!

ARE YOU MAD?!?!?! :shock:

And Welcome. :D

Is there anything specific you're looking for?

Well Yes i have been told that I was mad. I found an old chronology site that only went up to about the year 2000. That sight is no longer supported plus it was issue by issue. I like the way DIrishB (Sorry about the misspelling last post) has his set up. I know that a chronology of 616 is a very hard thing to do, because of all the alternate timelines and stuff. If anyone can even point me in the right direction, I might be able to start one of my own.

Tarciryan

Tarciryan

Okay guys. I am in the middle of arranging my Ultimate comics based on the Ultimate Universe Chronology by DIrishB. When I am done (hapefully a week or two), I will attempt to begin this project. Until then I would like some input as to what to use as a zero point. I am thinking either Uncanny X-men #1 or Giant Size X-men #1. Anyone out there have any ideas? What ever I chose as the zero point (or X-point) placing things in the chronology will be based on this.

Tarciryan

ourchair

I think the more horrifying thought of building a 616 continuity is to take into account what is canon or not. And considering that there's a lot of dispute on what is canon in X-Men (moreso than other Marvel lines), that'd be a nightmare.

Lithium

ummm, sorry if im not allowed to post this... there are torrents of the entire 616 x-men and every tie in( i know, i was amazed too) that are arranged in chronological order, might i suggest you look for them.

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
I think the more horrifying thought of building a 616 continuity is to take into account what is canon or not. And considering that there's a lot of dispute on what is canon in X-Men (moreso than other Marvel lines), that'd be a nightmare.
OURCHAIR?! :shock:

ummm, sorry if im not allowed to post this... there are torrents of the entire 616 x-men and every tie in( i know, i was amazed too) that are arranged in chronological order, might i suggest you look for them.
You can talk about it, just not talk about WHERE.

ourchair

OURCHAIR?! :shock:
*Quietly jams the electric taser into Ice's thigh a little harder.*

Lithium said:
And the more legally inclined or financially disposed might want to turn to the Essentials reprints and Masterworks collections for all their early continuity. :D

Latest posts