X-Men: The Complete Age Of Apocalypse Epic Book 1 TPB

icemastertron said:
Agreed. It wasn't that good, but it was decent.

Fair enough, but I thought it was utter crap. The writing was apalling. Paige and Jean Grey had great deaths, which were undone unnecessarily. Characters just disappeared to make my for Akira Yoshida to Manga-fy the story. And the Sinister-Magneto plot was terrible.......

The one-shot was ok, but they should've just left the story be.

Johnny Bravo said:
Fair enough, but I thought it was utter crap. The writing was apalling. Paige and Jean Grey had great deaths, which were undone unnecessarily. Characters just disappeared to make my for Akira Yoshida to Manga-fy the story. And the Sinister-Magneto plot was terrible.......

The one-shot was ok, but they should've just left the story be.
The Jean Grey death wasn't created by the writer of the mini, if I remember correctly. But yeah, I think it could have been great without them. It would have been better if they shed light on the missing team though. But we're getting into what's not in the TPB.

Does anyone know which issues Bryan Hitch drew?

I was also not a fan of the new stuff....

but gawsh, the old stuff is fantastic. I love the Age of Apocalypse universe... I like having a Benevolent Magneto who has a good solid relationship with Quicksilver, who has basically become the Cyclops of the team. Not to mention the Rogue/Erik relationship... They make it work so well.

and morph.... I mean, Exiles is great, but you can't beat the original...

Latest posts

Back