X-Men The End - "Men And X-Men" Series Disussion *Spoilers*

Wow this sounds ****ed up. So what happened with the election. I mean if its then end of x-men there should be something about mutant rights, They always seem to forget that aspect alot

I think if its called 'the end'....... every charcter should be killed!!!! i mean its not really the end if they surive and then make the x-men team.
Like Wolverine the end
he doesn't die, it just leaves it with more questions than answers
And i haven't read Hulk end (but its coming out soon with something?) or Punisher end.
So i don't know if they die or not.

I just think they should be killed..... and even if there one left..... like Magneto or Prof X, or cyclops thats fine, as long as everyone else died one way or another, with just someone suriving

I know it sounds morbid, but i mean why call it the end if people surivie?

It should only be called "The End" if it is actually the end to what the comic is about.

Therefore, The Punisher. I believe The Punisher: The End is about him finally killing the people that killed his family. I could be wrong, but if I'm right, then that is what a The End book is for.

Hence, X-Men: The End, should end with the mutants fully integrated with society, and there is no hate or fear.

ProjectX2 said:
It should only be called "The End" if it is actually the end to what the comic is about.

...and not some crappy alternate universe.

ProjectX2 said:
Therefore, The Punisher. I believe The Punisher: The End is about him finally killing the people that killed his family. I could be wrong, but if I'm right, then that is what a The End book is for.

Off topic, but...(Punisher spoilers)

Isn't that what happened in The Cell one-shot?

ProjectX2 said:
Hence, X-Men: The End, should end with the mutants fully integrated with society, and there is no hate or fear.
Or at least some gain, or a montage of future events with a fnal image that shows if they suceeded or failed.

The End is one of thier possible final stories. It doesn't mean it should.

Wolverine The End was what all Wolverine stories are about. Leaving more questions than were answered. It was built of things that were presented in Origin. So it was like a bookend on both sides.

Wolverine fought the brother meation in Origin and found his birthplace. And the final end of what happened to Sabertooth.

I havn't read Hulk The End but I know what it's about.

Banner and the Hulk are the last surviving human after a nuclear holocast. Hulk finally got rid of all the pesty humans but is still stuck with the one man he hates most of all, Banner. Banner can't kill himself due to the rush he gets that turns him into the Hulk. Because of the Hulk, He lives for a long time. Like 200 years.

Punisher The End was the best one.

Punisher was locked away in the bottom of a hightech prison for years. Nuclear holocast killed the earth expect for the few in the prison. He gets let free and is a very old man. With a other inmate he tracks along a radiated, destoryed New York. He finds a bunker holding some government officals. Frank tells them that he knows that they could talk there way out of anything expect with him and that he knows they caused the massive deaths of the planet. One of the guys play him a tape of the vice president raping the president and other one of some more guys killing each other. He says that those were the other two bunkers and that they are all died now. So the few people in the bunker are the last remaining humans and he wouldn't make the human race extinct. Frank says your wrong and kills them all. Then goes out into the city and dies of radiation poisoning.

Lots of people died in X-men and it was stupid. Kitty in the end was president and made up with the chick she was running against governer before.

Latest posts

Back