Year Ones

Zombipanda

My Boom-Boom's mostly gay
So, the first issue of Green Arrow is coming out, and after that we have announced for 2007...

Metamorpho: Year One by Dan Jurgens
Teen Titans: Year One by Amy Wolfram and Karl Kerschl
Black Lightning: Year One by Jen Van Meter and Cully Hamner
Huntress: Year One by Ivory Madison (w) and artist tba

and rumored on LitG for 2007/2008...

Raven: Year One by Marv Wolfman and Damion Scott
Cyborg: Year One by Adam Beechen and Ken Lashley
Beast Boy: Year One by Mike Norton and J. Torres?

So why all these Titans? And why Huntress? and why Black Lightning? I'm curious.

Capitalizing on the success of Batman Year one

Several years later.......and with characters no one really cares about.

Or maybe its just me. I'd rather read a Green Lantern, Wonder Woman or anyone aside from the ones they've listed. Huntress maybe.....but the rest? Pass.

And yet they greenlight all these silly titles, but continue to neglect a Question comic. Gimme a mini or something!

Or maybe its just me. I'd rather read a Green Lantern, Wonder Woman or anyone aside from the ones they've listed. Huntress maybe.....but the rest? Pass.

And yet they greenlight all these silly titles, but continue to neglect a Question comic. Gimme a mini or something!

Really. Like they're going to capitalize on a twenty year old book with a Metamorpho origin story.

Really, though, I'm interested in all of those except the Huntress one.

And Geoff Johns is going to be writing the Year One GL story in 2008, within the main Green Lantern book.

I would read the Raven and teen titans one. Not read the comics much but love the show so this could be a cool place to start

There is. It's called the Crime Bible.

Latest posts

Back