You know you spend too much time reading Ultimates when...

MoS

... you know enough about minor characters to edit the Wiki entry.

I changed this on the Ultimate Hawkeye entry:
He does not wear a superhero costume in this version, though he does wear a tactical vest with his familiar blue and purple motif.

to this:
His Ultimates "field" costume is a black sleeveless bodysuit with silver-ridged body armor on the chest and red insets at the back and sides. In many scenes he wears S.H.I.E.L.D. fatigues or uniform instead of his Ultimates costume. He often - but not always - wears glasses or sunglasses, although it hasn't been stated why (or if) he needs them to correct his vision.

I've corrected the Lost Wikipedia entry, too.

It was talking about how one way or another the characters have had trouble with their parents... I added that, if we knew nothing about their parents, they were parents themselves... Michael and Claire are notable examples of this correction I made. Peace.

You know you spend too much time reading Ultimates when you're staring through a scope at Bryan Hitch...

Yeah, I think I'm one delay away from being there. If another delay is announced, be prepared to stop me before I do something crazy.

MaxwellSmart said:
You know you spend too much time reading Ultimates when you're staring through a scope at Bryan Hitch...

Yeah, I think I'm one delay away from being there. If another delay is announced, be prepared to stop me before I do something crazy.
See, that's just self-defeating. Then we'd NEVER know how it all ends, instead of just having to wait a really long time to find out.

Rhyo said:
See, that's just self-defeating. Then we'd NEVER know how it all ends, instead of just having to wait a really long time to find out.
:roll: Can you say "Weekend At Bryan's"?

MaxwellSmart said:

I thought you liked the delays?

E said:
I thought you liked the delays?
No, I was the one who used to post "These people sicken me!" whenever there was a delay of something announced. The happy dance people confuse me. The only benefit I can think of is that I spend less money on those weeks.

You know you spend too much time reading Ultimates when.....

......you wonder what exactly does Tony have to go thru in order to put on the suit?

......you wonder how General Fury can have a beard while being in the military when regs don't allow you to grow a moustache past the corners of your mouth? I mean I know he's a general and all but come on!!!

......you wonder how Hawkeye actually got recruited for this job?

......you wonder how Cap hasn't been hit by a bullet yet?

MaxwellSmart said:
No, I was the one who used to post "These people sicken me!" whenever there was a delay of something announced. The happy dance people confuse me. The only benefit I can think of is that I spend less money on those weeks.

:lol:

I keeding.

You know you spend too much time reading Ultimates when...

-you 're sure that a character is involved in a conspiracy because the color of their eyes changes from issue to issue.

-you see Loki in every scene, even in other comics.

-you accuse people of being collaborators because they won't admit to the existance of the Loki Conspiracy.

Victor Von Doom said:
.....when you think Fury and Betty might actually have something going on. :lol:

MwoF will agree with that.

Victor Von Doom said:
HA! POTD!

Suck on that-a one-time boyeee!!!!
No one gets POTD but Mooney!

NO ONE!!!

Last edited:
Me and Moony have totally different comedic styles. His is more "shock and awe" like Family Guy or South Park.

Mine is sharp quick sarcasm like David Spade or NBC's Four Kings (sadly cancelled).

But yeah....I so owned your POTD Title today my friend!!!! :p

AND...

You know you've spent too much time waiting for a new issue when you go look at a micros site and pick your favorite Ultimates micros....

http://jerome.galica.free.fr/marvel/ultuniverse/ultuniverse.htm

Wait forever for the page to load, and then click on each individual Ultimates member for a couple of choices. I just got a new computer and don't have an ftp program yet, or I'd upload mine....

Latest posts

Back