Young Justice Animated Series (spoilers)

I'm halfway through the first season, so I'm not reading the thread. It's okay – it has moments that are really quite good, and others that are bleh. I feel it's more bleh than not, and what upsets me the most is how aggravating some of the characters are. Robin is really the joy, Kid Flash and Artemis are okay. Superboy is just bull****, so is Aqualad. They're as flat as the cels they're drawn on. Megan is alright, but everytime she says, "Hello, Megan!" I want to consume the sun. The rest of the cast is fine, I suppose. It's got some nice moments, as I say, but it's just too obvious. Every episode is, "The heroes won... or did they HAHAHAH FAILURE WAS PART OF THE LIGHT'S PLAN ALL ALONG!!1!" Which is getting old, real fast. But I'm curious as to where it's going, so I'm sorta hooked.

However, here's what I keep wishing: when Red Tornado and his siblings (Red Tsunami and Red Inferno?) attack the team, and they're replaced, I so wanted Booster Gold and Blue Beetle to have volunteered to supervise the team. Booster is really excited, Beetle isn't. Then, taking him to one side, Booster says, "Dude, this is going to be awesome!" "How is this going to be awesome?" "No more monitor duty!" "... ALL THIS IS IS MONITOR DUTY." "... Ah, nuts." Then I wanted to retroactively have Booster be supervising the team from the beginning. And have his own show.

I think I'm watching this show in the hopes that the team is replaced by the Justice League. I feel no empathy. That's a problem, I guess.

I kind of agree it can be a little bland sometimes. But I think it had a majority of good moments. I love the superbly Megan relationship going on. I am very upset that it was cancelled though. Almost every comic book show is getting cancelled and replaced or just cancelled

I used to watch this show when it was on tv, but for some reason I stopped part way through season 2, and then it got cancelled. Season 2 is on Netflix now (not sure why season 1 isn't) and I just finished watching it. It was great. I wish they would make a season 3 for Netflix.

It's official!! Young Justice is coming back!

14938175_1080428362055627_5405713775566469787_n.jpg

Even when they lose, they win! It's just like in the show!

I thought it was the other way round.

Nah, they'd get their butts handed to them and then Aqualad would come out and be like "sure we lost the battle, but while no one was looking I hacked their mainframe and found where they were keeping the information on the Joker". So sure they lost, but they completed the objective still. What I want to know is where Green Lantern season two is!

Last edited:
Nah, they'd get their butts handed to them and then Aqualad would come out and be like "sure we lost the battle, but while no one was looking I hacked their mainframe and found where they were keeping the information on the Joker". So sure they lost, but they completed the objective still. What I want to know is where Green Lantern season two is!

On the other hand, they would kick butt and tgen find out the battle was a distraction and the Light had done something worse while they were fighting.

On the other hand, they would kick butt and tgen find out the battle was a distraction and the Light had done something worse while they were fighting.

But it wouldn't matter because Superboy was actually undercover making sure the rest of the Light's plan didn't come to fruition. They're crafty like that.

Latest posts

Back