Young Justice Animated Series (spoilers)

It was interesting. The time skip wasn't expected, but it managed to introduced a new crop of teens very well.

We currently don't know what happened to Aqualad, Wally, Artemis and Red Arrow.

the time skip is growing on me....... Strange starts talking about Jabberwock's on an alien planet just cracked me up.

I just got caught up on the last six episodes of season one and the two episodes of season two...wow! This show is really good!

I really liked the episode where the annoying witch kid split reality between adults and kids and Captain Marvel could travel back and forth. That was a really cool concept.
I also loved seeing the origin of Beast Boy. I'm glad he showed up as a team member in season 2
I totally called that something
cloney was going on with Red Arrow when Guardian looked like him. I was surprised that he was the mole though.

And I LOVE the five year time skip. What a cool way to do something different with the second season. I like how they've matured/changed a lot of the characters. It's good to see Dick in charge as Nightwing.
Batgirl, Wonder Girl, Bumble Bee, Mal, Blue Beetle, Beast Boy, that fish guy (is it Lagoon?), Tim Drake as Robin. That's a lot of new characters, but I'm very okay with it.
I hope that we find out soon that Aqualad, Kid Flash, Artemis, and Clone Arrow are on a separate mission to find
the real Roy. I also hope when they do he's still young b/c he's been frozen and then he can be mentored by his older clone.
. Sort of like Enzo and Matrix. (Reboot!)

What a great way to spend three hours when I should have been doing other stuff!

Last edited:
I just watched a clip of Saturday's episode.
****stupid sidebar thing******
*******ruining spoilers*******

Red Arrow's in it.

Last edited:
any takers on Wally having taken over the mantel of the Flash?

if he is in it, it might be the rumored episode where the "missing" members go in to save Cheshire.... but it doesn't sound like it...... :(

Last edited:
nigma said:
any takers on Wally having taken over the mantel of the Flash?(

I want this to be true just so they can tell the story of Barry's death and Wally taking up the mantle in an episode called 'Flashback'

one of my favorite episodes for season two, beautiful animation.

Aqualad is back and he's an evil powerful vengeful SOB ..... I like him this way

plus we see some really cool team ups: superman and superboy, wonderwomen and wondergirl, aquaman and (fish guy), batman with Nightwing, Batgirl, and Robin.

nigma said:
aquaman and (fish guy).

Lagoon Boy (La'gaan)

Ice said:
I'm guessing that Aqualad isn't really evil, but undercover to find out more about the bad guys.

Yeah, him turning evil does seem like it would be quite a character shift. When his best friend started dating his girl he left home to become a hero. But when she dies (and he finds out his dad is Black Manta) he becomes a villain?

Yeah, him turning evil does seem like it would be quite a character shift. When his best friend started dating his girl he left home to become a hero. But when she dies (and he finds out his dad is Black Manta) he becomes a villain?

That's what would I do, embrace the dark side

Last edited:
Saturday's episode (Bloodlines) was pretty cool. I'm interested to see where the Impulse time travel story is going (
he's only from 40 years in the future, and not what he seems
). And,
they found the original Roy...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back