Your Favorite Movies of 1900-2999

Issued

Well, we have threads about every year.But I feel like a general thread is missing.I think it would really work out to share our favourite movies of all-time.It can help us discover awesome but forgotten movies that we haven't seen before...

My list would be;
((not ordered by popularity, but these are the very first names I can think about...))

V for Vendetta
The Mist
Crank and Crank:High Voltage
Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy
What Women Want (seriously...)
Hitch (seriously... again...)
Seven Pounds
Schindler's List
Godfather I II III
Spider-Man 2 ((nope not 1 and 3))
Iron Man
The Dark Knight
The opening scene of X-Men 1
Enemy at the Gates
Probably Watchmen (couldn't see it yet, waiting for DVD)
Guy Ritchie movies, all of them...

How about you guys?

Well, I don't want to speak to soon.

I'm really anxious to see the reboot of STAR TREK.

No, not the 2009 one. I'm talking about the 2541 remake by Ruxx'in Folgor. It'll be interesting to watch since it'll be the first time a non-human will actually have the reigns on what has been a human-centric show for five hundred years. Apparently, only Spock will be played by a human, with various other aliens playing the different roles. And Cassi Minxui is going to be an awesome Kirk. I've always felt Kirk should've been a Brakaanian. Makes perfect sense.

Well, I don't want to speak to soon.

I'm really anxious to see the reboot of STAR TREK.

No, not the 2009 one. I'm talking about the 2541 remake by Ruxx'in Folgor. It'll be interesting to watch since it'll be the first time a non-human will actually have the reigns on what has been a human-centric show for five hundred years. Apparently, only Spock will be played by a human, with various other aliens playing the different roles. And Cassi Minxui is going to be an awesome Kirk. I've always felt Kirk should've been a Brakaanian. Makes perfect sense.

Post of the Day.

Hands down, I should have guessed someone is going to make a "I live in the future" joke.Too bad I was a little too drunk posting this thread and it felt really cool at the time (before sleeping for 2 hours and a nice little bath :)).

But this one was over-classy.

Post of the day, Post of the month, Post of the year...

Last edited:
kirkawesomevy0.jpg

Latest posts

Back