Spider-Man Your Favorite Spider-Man Arc????

I don't mean to sound like a hater, but I am continuously surprised by how many people actually like the Maximum Carnage mega-arc to consider it a 'favorite' arc. I always thought it'd be dismissed as easily as the Clone Saga or any other number of inane marketing events from the nineties.

ourchair said:
I don't mean to sound like a hater, but I am continuously surprised by how many people actually like the Maximum Carnage mega-arc to consider it a 'favorite' arc. I always thought it'd be dismissed as easily as the Clone Saga or any other number of inane marketing events from the nineties.

No no - you're right. I had the misfortune of reading most of it; I can't believe people actually liked that slop.

UltimateE said:
No no - you're right. I had the misfortune of reading most of it; I can't believe people actually liked that slop.
Anyone who can Ultimatize the Maximum Carnage saga is a better man than I am.

ourchair said:
Anyone who can Ultimatize the Maximum Carnage saga is a better man than I am.
I am a better man than you. Right after reading your post, I already had at least five different takes on Ultimate Maximum Carnage. :wink:

Doc Comic said:
I am a better man than you. Right after reading your post, I already had at least five different takes on Ultimate Maximum Carnage. :wink:
You must tell me how you Ultimatized Demogoblin and Doppelganger.

1. The clone saga. I loved Ben as scarlet and spider. It's where I first started in comics so it's special to me.

2. Amazing 300, the first appearance of Venom was great.

3. Sins past, despite it's continuity errors galore was a great arc.

Latest posts

Back