Zero Killer #1 (Dark Horse)

Wash

Did anyone check out Zero Killer #1? (I dunno if there's another thread on here about this book and if there is I'm sure someone will promptly direct me there.) I was flipping through it at the shop last week and the art looked kinda cool. Plus you gotta love nuclear war ravaged alternate futures.

Plus you gotta love nuclear war ravaged alternate futures.

True, but this didn't really have any hook besides that. Nice artwork, well written, but slow and without the necessary character details to really make me care for anyone in it. I'll keep an eye on it as I think it's one of those titles that's going to really improve down the line.

I hope so anyway, 'cos based on this issue alone I'd say it's reasonably average fare.

Perhaps I'll just be lazy and wait for the trade to come out. If they do one. I'm hoping Dark Horse will publish a trade of that mini-series The Secret.

Stopped by the shop today and picked up Zero Killer #1 along with my new books this week. Read it and dug it. Quite interested to see what kind of stuff they have planned for this story.

Anyone know whether this is a mini or ongoing? I seem to remember it being a four issue mini but I'm not sure. I hope they have the proper room to tell the most compelling story they can. I'll be sticking with this series for the time being.

I wanted to check out that Image book After the Cape but I thought they might be limiting themselves by trying to cram so much into only three issues. Did anyone read After the Cape? If so, how was it?

I wanted to check out that Image book After the Cape but I thought they might be limiting themselves by trying to cram so much into only three issues. Did anyone read After the Cape? If so, how was it?

Honestly, I kinda liked it. Nothing startlingly original, but it was decent enough and at least had some depth.

I hope Zero Killer is an ongoing, it can only improve with a bit of time and elaboration I think.

Latest posts

Back