10 albums you'd want to have if stranded on an island...

this is an old alliance, rekindled. one which you may not have known.

Please dont call your testicles....

Now there is a third in this unholly alliance , Of course going by his sig , he is not joing you guys but instead trying to infatuate your group and destroy it from with in.

*beats up marvelman and spray paints "nMo" on his back*

:twisted:

Now there is a third in this unholly alliance , Of course going by his sig , he is not joing you guys but instead trying to infatuate your group and destroy it from with in.

*beats up marvelman and spray paints "nMo" on his back*

:twisted:

not a chance, man. not a chance in hell.

*High fives marvelman back*

o/\o

OK, circle jerk's over.

Back to the subject at hand.

Ice, what are your 9 albums after supersexyfutureloveydoveynoise by Justin Timberlake?

OK, circle jerk's over.

Back to the subject at hand.
HIYO!!!!

Ice, what are your 9 albums after supersexyfutureloveydoveynoise by Justin Timberlake?
I actually don't own many albums. The few I have is Spider-Man 2 soundtrack, Maroon 5's Songs about Jane & It won't be soon before Long, and...I think that's it. The rest are comedy albums (Dane Cook's "Harmful is Swallowed" and "Retalliatioon", and Jimmy Fallon's "The Bathroom Wall").

Most music I listen to is on my laptop.

Last edited:
HIYO!!!!

I actually don't own many albums. The few I have is Spider-Man 2 soundtrack, Maroon 5's Songs about Jane & It won't be soon before Long, and...I think that's it. The rest are comedy albums (Dane Cook's "Harmful is Swallowed" and "Retalliatioon", and Jimmy Fallon's "The Bathroom Wall").

Most music I listen to is on my laptop.

Kids these days and their em-pee-threes. When I was your age we had to work 14 hour weeks to buy records, and when we played them we had to sit real still so the records wouldn't skip! And we walked to school! Uphill! Both ways! In the snow!

Latest posts

Back