1000 ways to die

Void.M

Have you guys seen this show? It's awesome.

It shows you stupid people doing stupid **** and dying. Natural selection on TV basically.

Though some deaths are the vistims being really unlucky(like the woman who had a fish stuck in her mouth) Most are about people lacking common sense.

The one that stands out in my mind is two guys snorting fire ants up their noses.Why anyone though that was a good idea i'll never know.

Have you guys seen this show? It's awesome.

It shows you stupid people doing stupid **** and dying. Natural selection on TV basically.

Though some deaths are the vistims being really unlucky(like the woman who had a fish stuck in her mouth) Most are about people lacking common sense.

The one that stands out in my mind is two guys snorting fire ants up their noses.Why anyone though that was a good idea i'll never know.

Yeah, I've been watching this show since it first aired. I kinda liked how in the last two episodes they'd show someone surviving the stuff that should had killed them. And showing actual video.

To be fare it's not always the the stupid people who end up dying. Sometimes it cause someone else is doing something stupid. It amazing how stupid some people can be. Like the potheads that ran out of their stash and start smoking Posion Sumac.

Here's a few stories from the last few episodes:

This first one made me not want to shave for a week and a half...
[youtube]rxgjM9r5htc&feature[/youtube]

[youtube]DsKWlyuCkyc[/youtube]

[youtube]wmtLk2EdJjU&feature[/youtube]

[youtube]helXSlUBCjg&feature[/youtube]

[youtube]buJ4Hg3kF70&feature[/youtube]

Last edited:
My personal favorite was the guy who died during his first session with a Dominatrix, apparently he didn't know he had a severe latex allergy, before putting on a full body latex bodysuit and hood.

My personal favorite was the guy who died during his first session with a Dominatrix, apparently he didn't know he had a severe latex allergy, before putting on a full body latex bodysuit and hood.

Did he at least enjoy it?

the watcher said:
It amazing how stupid some people can be. Like the potheads that ran out of their stash and start smoking Posion Sumac.

I've never, ever, ever, in my entire illicit history, ever considered just smoking some random plant, let alone Poison Sumac. My God, did they say if those idiots also had a habit of smoking lead paint chips?

:lol:

Venom Melendez said:
Did he at least enjoy it?

I don't think he was swelling in the right places.

I've never, ever, ever, in my entire illicit history, ever considered just smoking some random plant, let alone Poison Sumac. My God, did they say if those idiots also had a habit of smoking lead paint chips?

No, but they probably would have... before they started on the Sumac. They were so fixed to get a high, they pretty much tryed to smoke anything and everything they could find. Them reaching out and finding the Sumac... Well, that was just some random bad luck. Randomly smoking anything they could find was the idiotic think that led to their death. The Police new all this cause the to potheads filmed themself's.

But if you really want stupid. You should have see the segment that had the two headbangers. They where always jumping on thier beds bashing to their music when one of them accidentally fell out his window. His moronic friend how ever didn't what to feel out staged... So he jump out after him. The lived on the (I believe) twelfth floor of their apartment building.

Latest posts

Back