2008 New Years Resolution.

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
So what's everyone's resolution for this year?

My own is to take better care of my health and to stop being afraid to take steps forward in my life.

Mine is to finaly get my drivers licens and get my grades up.

and also for more pizza.

I have three for this year:

1) Get back on my diet. I managed to maintain my weight during the holidays (yay!), and now am ready to start losing some pounds. Weight loss goal for 2008: 20 pounds.

2) Increase the amount of money available for charitable donations. To this end, I plan to put $5 a week, or $10 a paycheck, into a "piggy bank" at home. By December of 2008, I should have about $250 to send to or spend on the charities of my choice.

3) Use fewer plastic bags when shopping. I've bought about half a dozen cloth bags from various supermarkets, craft fairs and bookstores, and have put a tag on each identifying me as the owner. I plan to put these in the back seat of my car and use them to carry my purchases home from the store.

I have three for this year:

1) Get back on my diet. I managed to maintain my weight during the holidays (yay!), and now am ready to start losing some pounds. Weight loss goal for 2008: 20 pounds.

2) Increase the amount of money available for charitable donations. To this end, I plan to put $5 a week, or $10 a paycheck, into a "piggy bank" at home. By December of 2008, I should have about $250 to send to or spend on the charities of my choice.

3) Use fewer plastic bags when shopping. I've bought about half a dozen cloth bags from various supermarkets, craft fairs and bookstores, and have put a tag on each identifying me as the owner. I plan to put these in the back seat of my car and use them to carry my purchases home from the store.

for that third one, whole foods and the like have stopped distributing plastic bags. Instead you have to come in with those bags you purchase for ten bucks.

1. Getting off my *** and shopping around my portfolio to editors.

2. Going to more cons.

3. Devote more of my life to the eradication of white tailed deer.

My resolutions:

#1: Get at least a 30 on the MCAT (but hopefully I will be able do better).

#2: Lose this weight I put on over the last two months.

I need to try to stop being so intimidating with my awesomeness.

I don't need one , I'm perfect and If it isn't broke don't fix it

Meh....Resolutions are one of those things that I don't like to make because I'll never keep them.

But every year I try to set new goals. I guess they could be classified as resolutions....but I don't like calling them that.

But the goals for 2008 are:

• Workout more and shed the excess weight
  • Try and save more money
  • Shop for a new liver
  • Actually become a kung-fu billionaire
  • and amongst all those meager goals...if I can find an ok girl along the way....awesome.

- Learn to iceskate

- Get my driver's license

- Go from slim to jacked

- Learn a bunch of piano pieces

- Become really good at shuffling and fluorishing cards

I have 8 months off from school, so I plan to actually do all of these things.

- Start jogging and weight-lifting again.

- Become more self-sufficient.

- Become more aggressive, grabbing opportunities as they come (I'm already off to a head start on this one).

- Become more aware of current affairs.

- Lift my GPA

- Lose weight

- Get arrested

- Get serious enough with a girl that she earns an internet nickname (a la Sexynurse, Plain Jane, etc.)

Dining and Dashing is a good start.
Pishaw.

All I need to do to get arrested is hang out with my buddy Chance when he goes drinking. One of four things almost always happens.

1) He kicks someone's ***.

2) He gets his *** kicked by someone.

3) He does something incredibly stupid and gets arrested.

4) He does something incredibly stupid that by all rights should get him arrested, but he walks away scott free.

Last night he got #2'd. From what I hear it was pretty bad. He got jumped by three guys while he was waiting for a cab.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back