28 Weeks Later.

At first I was thinking, "This looks like 'I might wait for DVD' type stuff."

Then Muse started playing as all hell broke loose and I thought, "That's just kicks me in the teeth awesome. I'll go see this."

As to whether it'll be good or not, I don't know. Still, I'm willing to have faith. I thought 28 Days Later didn't look that hot when I saw its trailer way back when. That turned out to be wrong.

This simply doesn't look that interesting. I didn't like the first one, so I probably won't go and see this.

And just for the record; the infected-zombie-rage-people from 28 Days/weeks later are totally teh lame.

I liked 28 Days, with Sandra Bullock in rehab, and Steve Buscemi was there.

But I think they completely dropped the ball with 28 Days Later. I think adding zombies to the story was a really brave move, but they totally eschewed the original characters for an all new cast and I think that was a mistake.

Another sequel with more zombies and still no Bullock and Buscemi action? I think that's stretching the franchise a bit thin.

It's seems like an interesting prospect. Human civilization fighting to rebuild after most of the population was decimated, makes for a better story than just a bunch of human's trying not to be killed by a deadly virus.

It's seems like an interesting prospect. Human civilization fighting to rebuild after most of the population was decimated, makes for a better story than just a bunch of human's trying not to be killed by a deadly virus.

I agree. It's something original.

But I'm not sure I like the kid. Kids are never a good sign for franchises.

I liked 28 Days, with Sandra Bullock in rehab, and Steve Buscemi was there.

But I think they completely dropped the ball with 28 Days Later. I think adding zombies to the story was a really brave move, but they totally eschewed the original characters for an all new cast and I think that was a mistake.

Another sequel with more zombies and still no Bullock and Buscemi action? I think that's stretching the franchise a bit thin.

On July 31st, 1989, nothing of note happened.

28 Days Later...I was born.

Coincedence?

then why not make an original movie about that?

and the film was hardly about a bunch of human's trying not to be killed by a deadly virus. that was just the plot device to get a odd group of characters together. it is definately about the relationships between the characters. it wasn't some one dimensional genre film.

They should cancel all the funding to this movie and put into adapting this to the big screen.

I didn't even know this book was out until a few days ago. I'm totally going to get it.

They are. That was the movie Brad Pitt's production studio won over Leo DiCaprio's studio to make.

On July 31st, 1989, nothing of note happened.

28 Days Later...I was born.

Coincedence?

On July 31st, 1989, nothing of note happened

28 Days Later, I was eleven

No one cares what happens in Canada.

Anyways, about this excellent idea of film.

That is all

Last edited:
They are. That was the movie Brad Pitt's production studio won over Leo DiCaprio's studio to make.

Really? Oh hells yes! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Oh man. I checked it out on IMDB. It's being written by J. Michael Straczynski. This is going to be the best movie ever!

Is it just me, or are zombies having a comeback?

Latest posts

Back