52 Series Discussion (spoilers!)

This issue was Lobolicious.
I don't know what to say about it though
The Lobo origin was great.
I would like to be in Lobo's place the moment he took of Starfire's top. Lobo is a bad motha****er.

This issue was meh for me. I honestly could care less about what happens to the Lost in Space gang.

Lobo showing up was cool. And the origin story was just great. See sig for sheer awesomeness......

I loved the space stuff. It seemed like a real change of pace. I'd bet a million bucks that Morrison wrote most of that issue.

And Lobo...You know, I completely forgot how badass Lobo is. He's like a superpowered alien Punisher. I love him.

DC needs to get Garth Ennis to write a new Lobo series.

Ultimate Quicksilver said:
But it looks like it could be another person inside Booster Gold costume
Could be. Could be. I'm just saying that its not out of the realm of possibility that he's back. The new solicit makes me wonder...

Dan DiDo said that Booster Gold is dead, but his story will continue.

Looking forward to Supernova. My favorite character in 52. Wonder what he wants with Wonder Girl? (no pun intended) Wait...maybe he wants to resurect Booster?

Pope Lobo is indeed hilarious.

My Bet:

This is Booster Gold from earlier in the timeline, pulled out by Rip Hunter to right our timeline...

He does die when he goes with that ship, but thats a future him coming back because he knows that this is when he needs to die.

AKA: We're gonna find out how his powers got so big before he went back in time and died.

I love non-sequential timelines.

Ok so Skeet is a villain now?
Who's the lady that made the sector 3500 a trash zone?
I miss Steel. I hope he appears next week.

Dr.Strangefate said:
Skeets is... Evil?
No... It can't be.. it-it must be his twin brother pretending to be Jason Todd Pretending to be Skeets...

xORN.jpg

Last edited:
So, Lobo is using Medusa's eye for religious reasons....

And Starfire is wearing someone else's shirt....

And Lobo is a pope, Morrison rocks my mind sometimes.

And Skeets sent a descendant of Booster's to 1,000,000 AD, wasn't there a DC event that happened at 1,000,000 AD, or was that simply called DC 1 million?

Ultimate Houde said:
So, Lobo is using Medusa's eye for religious reasons....

And Starfire is wearing someone else's shirt....

And Lobo is a pope, Morrison rocks my mind sometimes.

And Skeets sent a descendant of Booster's to 1,000,000 AD, wasn't there a DC event that happened at 1,000,000 AD, or was that simply called DC 1 million?
The DC One Million event was set in the 853rd century.

Go Hourman!

Baxter said:
The DC One Million event was set in the 853rd century.

Go Hourman!

It was set in the year where Action Comics would hit its 1,000,000th issue.

Not 1,000,000 AD.... That time period has never been explored in DC Comics.

Latest posts

Back