52 Series Discussion (spoilers!)

Yeah, It was clear for who read OYL that Black Adam wouldn't kill Sivana and Magnus, but I didn't expect that they would capture him. I wonder what will happen now. :(
Great issue though.

The bits with Cale were great...

We know Black Adam will escape, he still needs to be the central figure of WWIII.

I don't think he escapes. I think the evil scientists brainwash him or something.

How great is it that we a comic where we could speculate about evil scientist brainwashing?

That's what I love about 52. We have an island of mad scientists who openly refer to each other as such, and compete at making giant, stupid killer robots. Also, one of them wears a clock over his face.

We have an alien ***** who turns everyone she encounters into devoted love-zombies. She gets thrown into a giant artificial sun.

We have a worldwide mafia that also happens to be a devoted demon cult.

We have a robot that channels pirates and cowboys to commit genocide.

And we have a talking alligator.

The comic's just so unafraid to go over-the-top, and makes incredibly silly ideas feel just right.

I do love 52.

I like them showing some of Batman's journey. And I can't wait for the final showdown with Batwoman, Nightwing, and Monota against Intergang.

Sadly,i missed the first few issues of 52.Im not going to jump on,and read when its nearly over.Ill wait,and buy the paperbacks when they are released.

Well, that's nice to know. How does everyone feel about this?

This issue made me wonder why I love this series so much. Other than the last page, Week 48 was completely a paint-by-numbers issue. Montoya and Nightwing save Kathy Kane (because we all know she'll recover), Montoya becomes the Question, and they foil the plan to turn Gotham into a fire pit. Abbott teaming up with them was an enjoyable twist, and that last panel with Adam was interesting, but pretty much everything that happened was completely expected. And still, I love it.

I think maybe I just love them fighting animal men too much.

This last issue was terrible. Worst of the run so far, Sucks that they stumble to close to the end, but I fully expect them to recover with World War 3.

Was it just me or was Robertson's art on the issue very rough? Not nearly the polish you normally see out of him.

As for the content, I expected som damned Anarky and all I got was a new Question. :(

:D Oh, Doc Comic. You're priceless.

That full-page shot of Renee as the Question was awful. I enjoyed the issue for the most part but that page just about killed me.

"You only have one weapon. And you are no match for Chang Tzu."

"I have a bullet. GO GET HIM LEAD."

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

His family killed, then he was tortured for a week. Black Adam will make sure the world suffers as he did. hat preview for the next 52 cover? It may be the best yet...

I'm happy that Professor Morrow escaped, he became such a great character! I'm also very excited with The Great Ten, everything in 52 was awesome for me and I can't wait for the WWIII.

Also, I wonder the size of EggFu's brain omelet would be...

His family killed, then he was tortured for a week. Black Adam will make sure the world suffers as he did. hat preview for the next 52 cover? It may be the best yet...

I'm happy that Professor Morrow escaped, he became such a great character! I'm also very excited with The Great Ten, everything in 52 was awesome for me and I can't wait for the WWIII.

Also, I wonder the size of EggFu's brain omelet would be...

his head could feed all of angelina jolies' potential adoptions aka the whole country of ethiopia.

Latest posts

Back