52 Series Discussion (spoilers!)

I don't care personally if it gets spoiled, I'm gonna read it anyway. Like when cap died, I was still shocked even though i knew he would die.

:shock: Cap died! Oh man I havent read it yet, thanks for spoiling everything

It says spoilers in the title

You should expect it

The dreaded application of logic like this is why I'm forced to only enter the LOST thread once in a while, and NEVER the day before the new episode.

It's always been common sense to me that "Spoilers" in the title of the thread means "spoilers for the already-released issues, because that's what we're discussing".

If it meant that Spoilers for upcoming stuff are just going to be posted randomly with no warning, do you really think this thread would be as active? That members of this site, who obviously care a great deal about comics, are just perfectly fine with huge twists(which are the highlights of any story) being ruined for no reason?

And if you want to do that, just don't check on Tuesdays, that's when the guy posts the spoilers

Yeah.... OR: instead of Doc skipping this thread for an entire day, they could spend 2 seconds hitting the "Spoiler" button.:roll:

The issue read well without the Tie Ins and it was really great, I fell so sorry for Black Adam :(
Everyone pushed him to insanity, it seems the universe doesn't want Black Adam happy. The man just lost it ALL. :cry:

Last edited:
If we continue to talk about those who have "received promotions", we, too, will be "promoted" ourselves. It seems to always happen, like an unwritten cardinal rule. So I think we should get off of it.

Nah before we promoted we get a badass warning of said promotion which contains terms like "test me!"

*runs*

Yeah, Black Adam has definately become DC's newest premiere character.

Revenge is the bets story hook and they did his downfall so well his rage is so justified even killing all those women and children won't stop people from rooting for him.

I'm sad he will be missing.

I hope the Countdown is to the return of Black Adam.

I like that every main DC story I read over the last couple years as lead to this point. Not just to Infinite Crisis but to beyond to this and whatever the final countdown is.

"IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!

DDO DO DO DOOOO DOOO"

DC gets me excited and I don't even know what the story is. To think I used to hate DC and love Marvel.

Last edited:
I'm really looking forward for his miniseries. I mean, I understand him. I wouldn't like him if he was real, but you can understand him. He lost his family TWICE, victims of envy and ambition of humanity. In the end of her life Isis said to Black Adam to avenge her.
Man, if all my reasons to live were gone like this and my dying wife told me to avenge her. I would kill every single mother****er in my way.
Black Adam comes from a time where if someone do a crime they get killed, his sense of justice is twisted, mainly (IMO) because after he became Black Adam he never saw the humans again as his equals. He was always above them. I think that in his series he will start to understand humanity, since he is confined in a human body.

Last edited:
I'm really looking forward for his miniseries. I mean, I understand him. I wouldn't like him if he was real, but you can understand him. He lost his family TWICE, victims of envy and ambition of humanity. In the end of her life Isis said to Black Adam to avenge her.
Man, if all my reasons to live were gone like this and my dying wife told me to avenge her. I would kill every single mother****er in my way.
Black Adam comes from a time where if someone do a crime they get killed, his sense of justice is twisted, mainly (IMO) because after he became Black Adam he never saw the humans again as his equals. He was always above them. I think that in his series he will start to understand humanity, since he is confined in a human body.

I bet the word is Mercy, or something like that

Maybe Redemption

Latest posts

Back