(616) Apocalypse -- Is this a big deal?

UltimateSpiderBuggy said:
That would be pretty sweet, but very weird since Cable's original purpose was the destruction of Apocalypse.
It seems that both Cable and Apocalypse's agendas have changed. Cable looking to make peace and Apocalypse might not just be thinking the strongest survive in terms of world domination but actually of survival now due to HoM. It's a long shot but hey, it could happen and it would set up the events for the next X-Team with Cable in it.

Yea, I liked the Apocalypse mini, too. also, Age of Apocalypse has apocalypse in it and it is one of the greatest marvel stories ever told.

Victor Von Doom said:
You know....I've never seen the Apocalypse story for X-Men:Evolution. I wish it would come to DVD or something so I could see it......but no such luck yet.
Be thankful that you haven't. It's not so good.

Doc Comic said:
Be thankful that you haven't. It's not so good.
When they were showing it on Cartoon Network a couple years back, they would always reset the episodes they were showing right before Apocalypse came in. It was kind of weird, but I didn't care too much since I was only watching Evolution because it was the only thing on at that timeslot and had the X-Men in it.

Latest posts

Back