7 Soldiers Central

Im with you Bassman.

Also: How about Dr.Doomsday, the big bad of the Amalgam Universe? It'd add a nice parallel to my current name.

Wouldn't parallel to Dr.Strangefate be Nurse.NormalCoincidence

Last edited:
Administrator: V (E)
Moderators: Fire (Ice), Muffin Man (Cad), Project C4 (Proj X2), Towards Man (???)

Various Others: All-Star Houde (Ultimate Houde), Anti-Daredevil (MWOF), Mr. Fantastic (VVD), Method (Lithium??), Tendafoot (???), Sun God (???), Not-So-Great (TGO), He Who Sits, Uno (Me), Bagboy (Grocer man), Detective Man (???), DawnZOD (???), Deathstroke (???), Particleman (???), Stanley Kubrick (Joe Kalicki), All-Star Guy Gardner (???), All-Star Flash (Ult. Quicksilver), Irish Lass (???), Meow-Meow (???).

Moderators: Fire (Ice), Muffin Man (Cad), Project C4 (Proj X2), Towards Man (???)

Various Others: All-Star Houde (Ultimate Houde), Anti-Daredevil (MWOF), Mr. Fantastic (VVD), Method (Lithium??), Tendafoot (???), Sun God (???), Not-So-Great (TGO), He Who Sits, Uno (Me), Bagboy (Grocer man), Detective Man (???), DawnZOD (???), Deathstroke (???), Particleman (???), Stanley Kubrick (Joe Kalicki), All-Star Guy Gardner (???), All-Star Flash (Ult. Quicksilver), Irish Lass (???), Meow-Meow (???).

Are you serious? I'm neither Sun God nor Particleman? Both fit me perfectly.:?

It reminds me of what Lisa Simpson says when she sees the sign, "Yahoo Serious Festival".

"I know those words but that sign makes no sense."

Which part doesn't make sense? You just have to have a large vocabulary.

I know what all the words mean. It's like they just ran a speech through a thesaurus and picked the 'v' results, without fully understanding the words themselves. It's excessive, childish, and a poor introduction to V. You can disagree, I'm not trying to change your mind, but it's how I feel. It's a ridiculously pretentious attempt at trying to look intelligent. :?

I know what all the words mean. It's like they just ran a speech through a thesaurus and picked the 'v' results, without fully understanding the words themselves. It's excessive, childish, and a poor introduction to V. You can disagree, I'm not trying to change your mind, but it's how I feel. It's a ridiculously pretentious attempt at trying to look intelligent. :?

I liked it

i saw someone try and recite it from memory for our school talent show, it was hilarious he screwed up half way through and just walked off

:lol: :lol: that's pretty funny

DawnZOD is me. Sun God is probably moonmaster or Planet-man. Deathstroke might be Wade_Wilson, since Deadpool and Deathstroke are so similar and it's civilian name vs. codename. What would be Bizarro Seldes Katne?

I just think it's really, really, really retarded. :?
VVVVVVVVVVVV.jpg

For those of you discussing V's speech...

Ah, VG Cats. There is a strip for every occasion.

Also, I can only figure out who maybe five of the Bizarro posters are. I am lame.
I have no idea, either.
DawnZOD is me. Sun God is probably moonmaster or Planet-man.
Uh-oh. I guess me and Planet-Man are going to have to fight to the death. At least you guys won't have to hear our arguments anymore.

Sun God has to be Moony, which makes me Particleman I guess.

I can't figure out whether these are supposed to be opposites or synonyms. I guess it's like the difference between opposites and evil opposites. The opposite of Captain Kirk would be a chaste, cowardly young woman who talked very quickly. The evil opposite of Captain Kirk is a mass-murderer who wears a beige vest thing.

Latest posts

Back